Uthoff just signed a multi-year deal

Seems as though his much maligned pro strategy paid off for him in the end.

His second year isn't guaranteed. So he still has to get through summer and next fall before he's officially with the team. But yes, it appears he's doing quite well for himself after all.

Jerrod got in meaningful minutes last night (21) and had 4pts and 2 rebounds an assist and 1 turnover. He should get lots of playing time in the next couple weeks. I think he sticks and will be a regular contributor for the Mavs.

He's shooting 25% from the floor and if he gets hot he might get to 10% from three. Shockingly the skywalker hasn't blocked a shot yet. cyfans of course think he's been great.

Typical. Only bring up the negative stats. Why not mention the fact that he's a finalist for the Robert "Tractor" Traylor Award for largest moobs in the NBA?

Really glad to hear this. Had a feeling that Jarrod had the talent to make it.....

Two native Iowans on the team, Harrison and Jarrod. This is a good thing.....

Only one problem for me is attempting to find a Mavericks game on TV.....

Mavericks seem to prefer Big Ten guards with Deron Williams, Wes Matthews, Devin Harris, and Yogi Ferrell on the team.....

1eab8dc6382d42a310761e18d1fa8ada.jpg
Don Nelson is General Manager of the Mavs. Perhaps that has something to do with the Iowa and B1G presence on the team.

Coach Carlyle "There are not a lot of good stretch 4's in the draft this year." Nice he can have a leg up on the incoming competition.

His deliberate dunking sticks out to me on his highlights. He's challenging guys.

Last edited:

Latest posts