Uthoff just signed a multi-year deal

ForeverHawk

As reported on twitter. No details provided on the contract at this point.

Attachments

• IMG_4355.jpg
    IMG_4355.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 14
Body-Slamming Awesome Utah!
200w.webp

Really glad to hear this. Had a feeling that Jarrod had the talent to make it.....

Two native Iowans on the team, Harrison and Jarrod. This is a good thing.....

Only one problem for me is attempting to find a Mavericks game on TV.....

Mavericks seem to prefer Big Ten guards with Deron Williams, Wes Matthews, Devin Harris, and Yogi Ferrell on the team.....

1eab8dc6382d42a310761e18d1fa8ada.jpg

Really glad to hear this. Had a feeling that Jarrod had the talent to make it.....

Two native Iowans on the team, Harrison and Jarrod. This is a good thing.....

Only one problem for me is attempting to find a Mavericks game on TV.....

Mavericks seem to prefer Big Ten guards with Deron Williams, Wes Matthews, Devin Harris, and Yogi Ferrell on the team.....

1eab8dc6382d42a310761e18d1fa8ada.jpg

It's weird that the stat in that picture says 335 points. Normally when they do stats like that, they fit close to exactly what the player had and he had way more points than that last year.

Last edited:
On another note, I was watching a game recently and the announcer was going off on players for fouling 3 point shooters. He said there is no point because you never block a 3 point anyway. He was persistent too asking his parner how often he ever sees a 3 point shot get blocked. All I thought was he must not have watched Iowa games last year because Uthoff had about 2 of those per game. He's right tho that it is really rare. It makes it that much more impressive that he did it so often.

Uthoff is on the floor tonight and has 2pts and 2 rebounds and 1 assist off the bench. I am excited to see him stick.

On another note, I was watching a game recently and the announcer was going off on players for fouling 3 point shooters. He said there is no point because you never block a 3 point anyway. He was persistent too asking his parner how often he ever sees a 3 point shot get blocked. All I thought was he must not have watched Iowa games last year because Uthoff had about 2 of those per game. He's right tho that it is really rare. It makes it that much more impressive that he did it so often.

Yeah, those stats are somewhat misleading. I was in a hurry and didn't have the time to google......

In Jarrod's final season he had;

879 Points
209 Rebounds
177 Blocks

Plus only 38 Turnovers

Not too shabby. He is a rather versatile player who can contribute on many aspects of the game. Can come in and play tenacious D, score threes in a hurry, block shots and get that elusive rebound.....

Dallas has a sleeping giant in their midst.....

Sleeping-Giant.jpg

:cool:

Latest posts