Urban Meyer will be the next head coach at THE Ohio State University

I heard Mike Stoops was basically hired and Sasquatch was his preferred d-coord. Dream team?

I don't have any sources but I also think this will happen as well.

1) OSU can afford to pay $5 million a year for a coach
2) He has been #1 on their list since JT resigned
3) Meyer is from Ohio and this would be a dream job for him.

add me to the list as well.

Someone made a great point a couple weeks ago about Meyer sitting back taking a look at the BIG and thinks he could come in and dominate.

I'm hearing these rumors as well but I just don't get it.

The guy had one of the best jobs in CFB and he quit. TWICE.

What makes tOSU that much different? What makes him think his health won't be an issue now? Why is OSU willing to hand over the reigns to a coach who has quit TWICE?

I'm hearing these rumors as well but I just don't get it.

The guy had one of the best jobs in CFB and he quit. TWICE.

What makes tOSU that much different? What makes him think his health won't be an issue now? Why is OSU willing to hand over the reigns to a coach who has quit TWICE?

Good question. My question is why are so many OSU fans on board with this after they continually ripped him and his handling of player discipline while he was at UF?

I don't doubt it, I just want to know who your sources are.

I know a guy that is an OSU fan and he said the same thing. He said that Scout reported it, but I can't find it on the website.

If it is true, good luck with that. Hope you like a short run. Meyer doesn't stay too long and even though there aren't many places to jump up from OSU, I bet health is going to force him to quit early again.

Can't believe that after all the mess at OSU, they would go after a guy that had a lot of players arrested at his last stop.

Nevadabuck who is OSU's best insider on the scout pay boards said yesterday that its basically a done deal. It hit twitter and has blown up since....those are his "sources"

Don't have twitter and don't know who Nevadabuck is, but happy to hear others are on the same page.

Latest posts