upgraded to ice cream sandwich

I was also the last one to leave steel for carbon fiber.

Steel is Real (heavy), as the old saying went. ;)

I never did a full CF frameset. I demo'd a couple, and it felt like I was riding a block of wood. Didn't care for the feel.
I have CF forks on both of my road rigs, but one frame is Ti and the other is Al.
Didn't you buy some sort of ultra high-zoot ride a year or so ago??

I never did a full CF frameset. I demo'd a couple, and it felt like I was riding a block of wood. Didn't care for the feel.
I have CF forks on both of my road rigs, but one frame is Ti and the other is Al.

Full CF brah. Anything else is for proles.

Then again, my favorite MTB was a 4130 rigid Surly 1x1. Even did a 12hr and 6hr on her.

Full CF brah. Anything else is for proles.

Then again, my favorite MTB was a 4130 rigid Surly 1x1. Even did a 12hr and 6hr on her.

Titanium is NOT prole frameset material, Tex! :eek: ;)
Anyways, I'm a Clydesdale, so CF has never been right for me.

Fine. Ti is for people stuck in the 90's, ya know, vintage type people.

Clydesdale here also. Could also produce massive wattage that was not real frame friendly. Cracked 2 aluminum drive side chain stays, drive side seat stay, and bb shell on the squishy bike and 1 drive side chain stay on the steel MTB. Bent the a crank and the frame on my aluminum with CF seat stay roadie bike. Then again, it could also have been the Toyota Avalon that ran into me.

Fine. Ti is for people stuck in the 90's, ya know, vintage type people.

Clydesdale here also. Could also produce massive wattage that was not real frame friendly. Cracked 2 aluminum drive side chain stays, drive side seat stay, and bb shell on the squishy bike and 1 drive side chain stay on the steel MTB. Bent the a crank and the frame on my aluminum with CF seat stay roadie bike. Then again, it could also have been the Toyota Avalon that ran into me.

I've become a retro-grouch...and I'm pwoud of it.

Try to avoid teh Toyotas, pal. And hope they try to avoid you. Your job on earth ain't done yet. :)

Interesting. I wanted a pinnerello dogma. Flat black with that itty bitty sliver of yellow streak on it. Damn thing looked like darth vaders road bike. But it was 16 grand so I stuck with the giant TCR advanced sl 1. Which was about 10k less. But my latest addition to the liveryis a surly long haul trucker fully bagged out. Taking some time off this fall and gonna disappear on my LHT. I have 11 biclycles hanging in my garage including a custom co motion tandem that my wife and I never ride Jeesh

Outstanding. Or should I say, Ozstanding? :D

bk_long_haul_trucker.jpg

Outstanding. Or should I say, Ozstanding? :D

bk_long_haul_trucker.jpg

Interesting. I have a wound up carbon cross fork on mine. Additionally mine is black and has Jannd panniers front and back with a trunk over the front wheel. The wheelbase is a mile long and the bottom bracket is LOW thing rides like a goldwing motorcyle. Best part is when I ride it for a day and then get on my road bike...sorta makes one feel bradly wiggins-ish.

here is the road bike
giant-tcr-advanced-sl-0-isp-2012-road-bi.jpg

Interesting. I have a wound up carbon cross fork on mine. Additionally mine is black and has Jannd panniers front and back with a trunk over the front wheel. The wheelbase is a mile long and the bottom bracket is LOW thing rides like a goldwing motorcyle. Best part is when I ride it for a day and then get on my road bike...sorta makes one feel bradly wiggins-ish.

here is the road bike
giant-tcr-advanced-sl-0-isp-2012-road-bi.jpg

mines.

c_12_2rcs5c_red_6.png

Dura Ace? Hells no. It's a 105 bike, and they are holding up well since i rarely ride anymore. Need to fix that. Any word on DT Swiss roadie stuff? Had those on my surly and they were choice.

I mostly like the GSII very much, ATL. Keep in mind that this is my first Android handset - I used a BlackBerry until late last year.
There are times when it is a bit troublesome (telephony inconsistencies), and it seems to need rebooting with regularity, but overall it is fast and very capable.
The telephony glitches are most likely carrier-related (I'm on TMobile).
I reckon the refinements that Samsung made to the GSIII probably eliminate any issues people had with the GSII (and the list is short), so my opinion is that you would probably love the GSIII. :)

I haven't had to reset my Crapple phone once in that time.

Just sayin'... :D;)