UNI/Wisconsin, B1G argument

BergHawk7

Many on this board and alot of fans around the B1G, want to see their confrence do well against non-con teams, to make the B1G look good, but im sure you love seeing the Appalation states Of the world beat michigan and maybe enjoy seeing Minnesota lose to an FCS team.

So what would your reaction be if UNI pulled the ol' shocker (take that as u want) on Bucky this weekend?

A. im mad, Looks bad on the image of the B1G.
B. Im happy UNI won, I hate wisconsin.
C. is the Iowa game on yet?

I'd be disappointed for the Big Ten reputation but happy for my UNI friends, including my mom who is a graduate.

I really don't understand the obsession with the Big Ten's reputation. It only matters if we think Iowa's going to be in the running for the national championship game, and I don't really see that happening. Go Panthers-- and go Broncos, too. Any day that Bielema or Dantonio lose is a good one in my book.

I really don't understand the obsession with the Big Ten's reputation. It only matters if we think Iowa's going to be in the running for the national championship game, and I don't really see that happening. Go Panthers-- and go Broncos, too. Any day that Bielema or Dantonio lose is a good one in my book.

I only want Michigan to win because they are playing Alabama and I hate them and the SEC.
but other than that I hope all other big ten teams besides iowa get beat.

I only want Michigan to win because they are playing Alabama and I hate them and the SEC.
but other than that I hope all other big ten teams besides iowa get beat.

I think I'm gonna pull for Michigan for the same reason. On top of that though, if I get to use ISUer's logic, if Michigan beats Bama and we beat Michigan then obviously we're better than Bama:D

Becky Badger will probably destroy UNI. Having said that, I almost always go for BoneG teams, except Wisconsin. I hate them. Go Panthers.

I'm considering adding MSU to my hate list. :) Dantonio and his boyz like "Ghoulston" are head hunting thugs.

Latest posts