UNI Vs CLOWNS

how many national championships has the SEC won in a row?
Which big 10 team got beat by a mountain west team? :rolleyes:

Which bowl game was Iowa state in last year? how many bowl games has Iowa state been in since 2000? How many of them were BCS games?

how many national championships has the SEC won in a row?
Which big 10 team got beat by a mountain west team? :rolleyes:

When was the last time that ISU won a conference championship in football?

100 years ago the Cyclones won the Missouri Valley Conference. That's where they belong.

Which bowl game was Iowa state in last year? how many bowl games has Iowa state been in since 2000? How many of them were BCS games?

Just for your information ISU has been to 6 bowl games since 2000 where they have a record of 3-3 in those 6 games. None of those games where BCS bames and no Iowa state did not go bowling last year.

As for Iowa...
Since 2000 Iowa has been in 9 bowl games which they have a record of 6-3. 2 of those bowl games where BCS games which they are 1-1 in BCS games. And Iowa did win the Insight bowl last year.

Just for your information ISU has been to 6 bowl games since 2000 where they have a record of 3-3 in those 6 games. None of those games where BCS bames and no Iowa state did not go bowling last year.

As for Iowa...
Since 2000 Iowa has been in 9 bowl games which they have a record of 6-3. 2 of those bowl games where BCS games which they are 1-1 in BCS games. And Iowa did win the Insight bowl last year.

Is Iowa the only Big 10 team with a winning bowl record the past 10 years? I know they are doing much better than other schools which shows how good the coaching is

With LSU-Oregon, Boise State-Georgia & the replay of the Iowa game all opposite the Iowa State-UNI game, why would anyone other than a Cyclone or Panther fan be interested in watching the game in Ames.

I guess you could watch the first hour before turning channels. But I sure wouldn't waste $9 on my third or fourth viewing option for the night.

Tulsa-Oklahoma also is on FX.

Iowa State 23 Northern Iowa 20

This game is going to be close. If the clowns lose then they will probably be in a very nasty mood for their next game. Even then they be out classed.

Iowa State 23 Northern Iowa 20

This game is going to be close. If the clowns lose then they will probably be in a very nasty mood for their next game. Even then they be out classed.

if the clownz lose, i doubt they will be 'nasty', rather forlorn. can't imagine it would take much to break their spirit - a loss to UNI? uh, yep.

i think $20 is stretching a bit high. albeit, plenty of UNI fans will be there to put a floor on pricing, so you might be right.

I heard an ad on the radio today that advertised tickets still available as low as $20 so thats where I came up with that figure. Point is... cough up the $11 bucks Clone fans!

I heard an ad on the radio today that advertised tickets still available as low as $20 so thats where I came up with that figure. Point is... cough up the $11 bucks Clone fans!

i was referring to the real cost to get into the jack - those $20 tickets become $5ers really quick! if it weren't for the UNI fanbase to save the day for Dullard.

I heard from a very very reputable source that the UNI vs Clowns game isnt going to be Televised because the CLOWN factory doesnt think they will sell out the game if they televise it so they are BLACKING IT OUT!!! ARE YOU JOKING CLOWN COUNTRY you are the biggest joke in college football year in year out and for that WE THANK YOU!!!

GO HAWKS
Please. The UNI game ALWAYS sells out. That is NOT the reason the game is on the internet. Your source is an idiot...

Please. The UNI game ALWAYS sells out. That is NOT the reason the game is on the internet. Your source is an idiot...

CHECK THAT...... YOUR AN IDIOT WHAT OTHER REASON WOULD THEY NOT TELEVISE IT??? IT'S SURELY NOT BECAUSE OF A TV CONTRACT THE CLOWNS ARE IN!!! THEY ARE AFRAID THE CLOWNS WONT FILL THE TOILET OF A STADIUM

The UNI game has not had less than 50k in the stadium for a long, long time, and that 50k includes a lot of people sitting on grass. I'm sorry but you're wrong here and all caps doesn't change that.

1st off...its just not ISU that stands to benefit. UNI is also selling this game on their insider-access site. Both parties saw this as an opportunity to market their own media websites. Send half of your hate mail to Troy Dannen.

My girlfriend is stuck in Omaha this weekend, and will be getting Clone Zone for the month to watch the game.

I will be checking out some of the archived material from Clonezone such as the 91 ISU/CU blizzard game. Got like 12 inches of the snow the night before that game. Nearly impossible for people in Ames to even get to the stadium that day. Also getting all the exclusive interviews they have floating around on the site, and get to watch the Paul Rhoads show...which i cant normally because its not shown in Omaha.

Latest posts