UNI Vs CLOWNS

iowahawks55

I heard from a very very reputable source that the UNI vs Clowns game isnt going to be Televised because the CLOWN factory doesnt think they will sell out the game if they televise it so they are BLACKING IT OUT!!! ARE YOU JOKING CLOWN COUNTRY you are the biggest joke in college football year in year out and for that WE THANK YOU!!!

GO HAWKS

It would sell out if it were on TV. I think in the past ISU/UNI has been a bigger draw to Jack Trice than ISU/Iowa. Pollards thought process however is that for those who can't make it to the game, he's going to charge them $9.00 to watch the game. He could of had it on Mediacom channel 22 but he declined.

both the ISU and UNI websites will be streaming the game in HD as part of their subscription package.

I heard from a very very reputable source that the UNI vs Clowns game isnt going to be Televised because the CLOWN factory doesnt think they will sell out the game if they televise it so they are BLACKING IT OUT!!! ARE YOU JOKING CLOWN COUNTRY you are the biggest joke in college football year in year out and for that WE THANK YOU!!!

GO HAWKS

Very reputable I am sure.

2nd highest ticket sales in ISU history (really #1 b/c the 2007 ordeal was different with Iowa tickets only being sold as season tickets).

They aren't going to have a problem selling out the UNI game. It's always a sell out. Our top attendance games in history are always the UNI games.

Iowa State is showing the game on their website. cyclones.com on clonezone.

Very reputable I am sure.

2nd highest ticket sales in ISU history (really #1 b/c the 2007 ordeal was different with Iowa tickets only being sold as season tickets).

They aren't going to have a problem selling out the UNI game. It's always a sell out. Our top attendance games in history are always the UNI games.

Iowa State is showing the game on their website. cyclones.com on clonezone.

For free?

How could the Clones not want to showcase their Heisman QB, Steele Jantz, to the country!!!???

ryan, your obsession with the Cyclones is starting to worry me. I don't know what will happen if their basketball team wins 23+ games this year. I think you might slip into a deep depression

I would be so ****** if Iowa tried to charge me money to watch them play a game on the internet.

I would be so ****** if Iowa tried to charge me money to watch them play a game on the internet.

Agreed. No way would I pay $9.00 to watch that game. Maybe someone will put it out on ustream, justin.tv, channelsurfing, veetle, etc...

no you wouldn't. don't lie. you'd gladly pay $9 to watch the Hawks play. Much cheaper than a ticket.

What else was ISU going to do? Put it on mediacom channel 22? Not many people have mediacom anymore and nobody outside the state could watch it. For $9 it gives every ISU fan a chance to watch the game. Even fans that live 1,000 miles away

GO HAWKS

EFF YEAH! HIGH FIVE! SO MUCH AWESOME!!

Latest posts