UNI Halftime Show

I believe it's the song they play during the wave at the hospital. Wouldn't surprise me if this is what's planned.

Correct. And it will be a neat for fan experience as well as the kids in the hospital, regardless of whether a person cares for country or knows who Pat Green is. But again, I have no inside information, but this is what I've heard and I do think it is public.

Correct. And it will be a neat for fan experience as well as the kids in the hospital, regardless of whether a person cares for country or knows who Pat Green is. But again, I have no inside information, but this is what I've heard and I do think it is public.
I'd rather have a caged death match between Tate & Stanzi.

I believe it's the song they play during the wave at the hospital. Wouldn't surprise me if this is what's planned.
Great. Now when we’re getting embarrassed by UNI 43-10 at half we get the additional shame of a washed up D-list singer playing in front of half a blue-haired Kinnick crowd. At least we’ll get mentioned on twitter for how “nice” Iowans are.

Yeah I'm not a fan of country either but it should be quite a heartwarming performance and quite the spectacle. I've not heard any public mention of it yet though so I don't believe it is

Great. Now when we’re getting embarrassed by UNI 43-10 at half we get the additional shame of a washed up D-list singer playing in front of half a blue-haired Kinnick crowd. At least we’ll get mentioned on twitter for how “nice” Iowans are.
OfficialIdioticCockerspaniel-max-1mb.gif

American Needs Old People

Kirk more often than not drops a non-con in embarrassing fashion. It’s a state law.
When was the last time Iowa was blown out in a non-con game? I know we've lost to some shit teams but I can only remember the ASU game in 04 being a blowout. On the road with a 2 hour rain delay at night was a tough one. In the past I would get hammered if we lost big though like PSU in 2012 so that could be why I don't remember :0

When was the last time Iowa was blown out in a non-con game? I know we've lost to some shit teams but I can only remember the ASU game in 04 being a blowout. On the road with a 2 hour rain delay at night was a tough one
The loss to NDSt wasn't a blowout, but it was certainly embarrassing.

Definitely not Maddie Poppe. She has an American Idol concert the same evening in Massachusetts. So probably that country singer.

I'd rather have a caged death match between Tate & Stanzi.

Tate seconded by Roth, Stanzi by Angerer. Bob Sanders as Special Guest Referee, complete with bow tie and pre-match instructions.

Something tells me "outside interference" is the name of the game here.

Well, I don't want to claim insider knowledge, but I did hear from some pretty reliable sources that it's going to be a steel cage match between Chad Greenway and the ref that called him offsides on the kickoff. It's been years in the making, but they found that ref hiding in the mountains of Bolivia. Fortunately, he couldn't hide from his mistakes forever.

When was the last time Iowa was blown out in a non-con game? I know we've lost to some shit teams but I can only remember the ASU game in 04 being a blowout. On the road with a 2 hour rain delay at night was a tough one. In the past I would get hammered if we lost big though like PSU in 2012 so that could be why I don't remember :0
They way daddy ‘Rentz schedules, any non-con loss is embarrassing...any.

Latest posts