Unexceptable

What a fat and content coaching staff. Instead of working over the bye.... these clowns must have gone on vacation. No worries, our jobs are safe

Reactions: haw
Just embarrasing at this point. Smoke and mirrors isnt sustainable to win at this level. Recruit better players would be a start.

My post history is over 7 years long. We’re not all losers with no life who can sit in mom’s basement and post all day like you
7 years long or not, you still only post when the Hawks are losing. That’s called trolling.

My mom’s dead, she doesn’t have a basement anymore.

7 years long or not, you still only post when the Hawks are losing. That’s called trolling.

My mom’s dead, she doesn’t have a basement anymore.
It’s actually 12 years. Which is 6 years longer than you have been trolling this site. Everyone thinks your a joke on here

How do we have such a poor offensive line?
I understand the excuse we can’t get talent at the skill positions, but as ‘O Line U’ we should be able to recruit linemen
Recruiting misses. Other than injuries there’s no other cause or explanation when you have to play true freshman, and we don’t have injury issues. Hawks just don’t have any depth in the OL and that’s the only way it can happen.

Latest posts