Ulis Visiting MSU

thejumper5

According to several sites, Tyler Ulis is visiting the campus at Michigan State today. Some analysts are suggesting that he may commit to the Spartans by the end of the weekend.

According to several sites, Tyler Ulis is visiting the campus at Michigan State today. Some analysts are suggesting that he may commit to the Spartans by the end of the weekend.
What analysts? Link, please .. ..

GO HAWKS!!!

EDIT

The reason I ask is that everything I've read is that his plan was to narrow his choices down to 4 this summer and take his official visits sometime in early fall. I'm just curious what they know (or think they know) that would have changed this.

bc3

If he does choose to attend MSU..I wish him luck guarding Gesell and AC in the next few years. If he chooses the Hawks over Sparty, it's safe to say we have an amazing coach and staff

This would not come as a big surprise although if he has visited USC/Florida State recently then it makes sense. It is his "dream" school, but I was surprised he didn't commit when he was first offered.

PG is not a major need in this class and MG and AC will be juniors, but Narin is still looking at Iowa and if his teammate Marvin Clark still is, it would be a nice package deal.

I don't think he will commit this weekend at MSU and wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't commit to Iowa before the end of the weekend. Now yall can breathe easy someone else that doesn't know anything (being me) disagrees with Jerry so our opinions offset each other.... thank goodness.

Not like people didn't know he was going to visit MSU. The longer he goes without committing better for the hawks

Rodthompson...he hasn't posted in a while

The same Rod Thompson who played at Iowa? I met him at Carver one Summer while vacationing with my son before he started the fifth grade. We were walking around Carver and Rod walks out dribbling a basketball. I didn't recognize him right away and asked: Are you Glenn, he said, No, Man, I'm Rod. We talked and then he lifted my son up to the basket to dunk the ball, then he started shooting threes. I rebounded for him and he made every shot banking them off the square behind the rim. He said, I can do this all day. He was cool and a gentleman....

Last edited:
This is some cutting edge journalism. He visits Michigan State, so they suggest he may commit in conjunction with the visit.

Wow... who'd of thunk? That's some crack reporting and insight. Talk about going out on a limb.

I'm sure somehow this is Kirk Ferentz's fault. I'm can't think of the reason, but trust me, someone will come up with one.

I know you are trying to be cute, but I dont think you looked to see that this is a basketball recruit. I know you will say that you did but I can tell you were just pumped to turn this into a KF thread.

Yet another example of a kirk fan changing a thread to the KF topic.

Latest posts