Uhl moving to the 2

As for Uhl, my guess is this is just Fran's way of trying to light a fire under Moss's ass. I highly doubt it will work, and it reeks of desperation.

What's next? Pemsl at the 1?

Maybe it is a desperation move to put Uhl at the 2. How long is Fran going to ask for guys to hustle before they do for every minute they’re on the floor?

21 games into the season is too long of a rope before giving another guy a chance.

The objective now is not primarily winning games this season. It’s about seeing now who wants to win games next season.

What? I hope Dailey gets as good as Jake Kelly. Jake Kelly transferring doomed McCaffery's first season. Kid was the best player on the team by far.
Kelly averaged 7 pts 11 pts 9 pts and 8 pts a game in 4 yrs of college ball his last two back at Indiana ST. Never shot above 36% from 3 after his freshman year. He averaged 3 assists his sophomore year and never more than that. I don't think he's as good as you remember. I think he had a hot streak his last handful of games as a Hawk but it'd be presumptuous to say he'd have been a star for us. But who knows maybe.

Kelly averaged 7 pts 11 pts 9 pts and 8 pts a game in 4 yrs of college ball his last two back at Indiana ST. Never shot above 36% from 3 after his freshman year. He averaged 3 assists his sophomore year and never more than that. I don't think he's as good as you remember. I think he had a hot streak his last handful of games as a Hawk but it'd be presumptuous to say he'd have been a star for us. But who knows maybe.

It is possible that my memory of him is more hyped then the truth, but he averaged 11.6 points for us his Sophomore year. We complain about guards who can't drive and from memory Kelly was pretty good at this. If you think about the back court Fran could of had his first year with Kelly, Gatens, May, Cartwright, Marble, and Payne. Things could have gone a lot better. Losing a Jr guard with 2 years starting experience hurts no matter what.

Kelly had a couple of good games and was a pretty good player but he wasn't going to be a star here.

Kelly had a couple of good games and was a pretty good player but he wasn't going to be a star here.

In fairness, I never said "star". I merely said that I hope Dailey gets to the level of play that Kelly did and that Kelly was the best player on the team at the time.

As for Uhl, my guess is this is just Fran's way of trying to light a fire under Moss's ass. I highly doubt it will work, and it reeks of desperation.

What's next? Pemsl at the 1?
It does. It's total desperation. I just think Moss is who he is. A streaky shooter that can occasionally against the right matchup have a good game here and there. But mostly he'll float around and be invisible and non impactful happy to have a scholarship. Maybe the light will turn on for him who knows...

Latest posts