Uhl moving to the 2

Franny just has not been able to figure it out this year. Move a guy to shooting guard who can’t shoot, brilliant! At least we can all clamor about how much length we will have out there!

I laughed when I first read Emmert's post....then thought, "Why the hell not....it can't get any worse"....

Franny just has not been able to figure it out this year. Move a guy to shooting guard who can’t shoot, brilliant! At least we can all clamor about how much length we will have out there!

And really isn't a good defender. Not aggressive, slow on close outs and just, what appears to be, no interest in even playing ball.

He’d be taking minutes away from Dailey who has at least shown some promise this year. That would be the only argument really needed.
If only he was worth playing either though.. Have you paid attention. He's not shooting worth a crap either. Missing free throws and turning it over some. His D isn't that much to talk about either. I'd be a fan of benching Moss for Uhl and see what happends the first 4 mins of the game. What would we be out? Dailey will still get his mins its not like he wouldn't play at all. Just have no interest in seeing him play more instead of Moss at this point. I say try it nothing to lose.

Latest posts