Uhhhh...Game Thread I Guess

If Frank is divorced and not consensually banging hot 25 year olds every time he comes to Iowa City he’s doing it wrong.

Of course if he’s happily married forget everything I just said.
May 9th is my target date for you to have more likes than posts.

I would kill for Jennifer Lawrence.

I have watched WInter's Bone a couple of times

She is really good in that one

Excellent movie

v1.bTsxMTE3ODA0MjtqOzE4NDQ0OzEyMDA7ODAwOzEyMDA

If Frank is divorced and not consensually banging hot 25 year olds every time he comes to Iowa City he’s doing it wrong.

Of course if he’s happily married forget everything I just said.
For at least one of the games in December his guest was Makensie Meyer, a member of the women’s hoops team and quite possibly Joe W.’s girlfriend.

I thought Iowa would be lucky to get to 10 wins in conference play this year and here they are at 11 wins with 2 more to play with a shot at a double bye.

No matter what happens the rest of the way this has been one of the more enjoyable seasons I've had watching Iowa basketball in a quite a while.

Last season was damn near just as fun. Won an early season tournament. Went undefeated un the non conference for the first time in forever. Losts of late game heroics. Both NCAA tournament games were crazy. I think this year is a bit more fun. Bit not by much.

Last season was damn near just as fun. Won an early season tournament. Went undefeated un the non conference for the first time in forever. Losts of late game heroics. Both NCAA tournament games were crazy. I think this year is a bit more fun. Bit not by much.
We won more road games last year but lost more home games. Thats the biggest difference.

Last season was fun up until they lost the last 4 games of the season, losing at home to Rutgers and then on the road to a bad Nebraska team was a punch in the gut. But that team did give us a thrill in the NCAA, they came SOOOO close to knocking off Tennessee.

Last season was fun up until they lost the last 4 games of the season, losing at home to Rutgers and then on the road to a bad Nebraska team was a punch in the gut. But that team did give us a thrill in the NCAA, they came SOOOO close to knocking off Tennessee.
Yes, brought it up a few days ago. Turmoil on the court (the four game losing streak and five of six, the Fran suspension) and off the court (the Dolphin situation and how it was handled). These boards were in an uproar one short year ago.

Ugh that Tennessee game was nuts. Such an amazing comeback and thought they were for sure gonna pull it off and then overtime happened and I knew we were doomed.

WOW, Off Topic here...ABC News is reporting that there is now a travel ban to Iran, Italy and South Korea for Americans because of the Coronaviraus
Yep, will be interesting to see how March Madness plays out. There was a soccer game in Italy where fans were not allowed, crazy stuff!

Latest posts