Tyler Ulis

khock

If the rumors that Calipari is leaving Kentucky for the Laker job are true any thoughts of Ulis getting out of his LOI and giving the Hawks another look ... with Dickerson on board?

After watching Ulis in Mcd’s AA game, I feel a lot better about getting Dickerson. Ulis is super quick, great handles, passer, etc. but the kid is so tiny he can’t get up a shot unless he’s wide open. With new rules emphasis, we need guards that can create their own shot and finish at the rim and Trey is excellent at that.

After watching Ulis in Mcd’s AA game, I feel a lot better about getting Dickerson. Ulis is super quick, great handles, passer, etc. but the kid is so tiny he can’t get up a shot unless he’s wide open. With new rules emphasis, we need guards that can create their own shot and finish at the rim and Trey is excellent at that.

Ulis looks pretty nifty, but I thought he was to tiny too. He probably will be a good player if his body can hold up, but their are a lot better players. Ulis seems like a good shooter with a lot of confidence though.

First of all if all he needs to be is open to get his shot up that's fine if it is a good shot. How many wide open 3s did the hawks miss last year? I would think with Dickerson he would head to MSU, but I don't know what their class looks like, did they get a PG. I really doubt it was the jersey that brought him to KY though, it was Cal. I am guessing it would depend on who their coach in hire is.

Calipari to LA? Is the NCAA closing in? Seasons to be vacated? Banners removed? Here comes the posse.

I am thinking the same thing. Once Calipari starts smelling smoke he runs.

But that will not change anything for Coach Fran's recruiting class, he moved on from Ulis a long time ago.

we shall not talk about mr. ulis's november decision

(sweet praeteritio)

in other news, malek harris's aau coach contacted iowa and was told to try elsewhere.

I am thinking the same thing. Once Calipari starts smelling smoke he runs.

But that will not change anything for Coach Fran's recruiting class, he moved on from Ulis a long time ago.

Yep. Calipari has never stayed in one place for long.

As for Ulis.. Not sure I see it. When is the last time UK has had a 4-5* recruit decommit or transfer before even making it to campus? I'm guessing it's been a while.

Yep. Calipari has never stayed in one place for long.

As for Ulis.. Not sure I see it. When is the last time UK has had a 4-5* recruit decommit or transfer before even making it to campus? I'm guessing it's been a while.

Agreed. Even if Cal were to leave Kentucky will have it's pick of coaches. They'd have no problem landing a coach who would excite the current and incoming players. Not to mention that most (if not all) of the UK starting 5 are heading to the big leagues so there is going to be a whole lot of playing time up for grabs.

Ulis would eat Dickerson for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Good lord some on here are blind.

And i have seen both play several time.

It's not even close.

atwood is not (perhaps yet) on board: no commitment

harris is a 3, and the staff feels that uhl will fill that slot

uhl signed + harris's troubles = that spot is filled, try another program

(however, it is reasonable to assume that the second element in the equation was enough to merit the response)

Ulis would eat Dickerson for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Good lord some on here are blind.

And i have seen both play several time.

It's not even close.

I'm glad you got to see Ulis and Dickerson play against each other. Ulis is pretty nifty, but I would rather have Dickerson.

I'm glad you got to see Ulis and Dickerson play against each other. Ulis is pretty nifty, but I would rather have Dickerson.

Kentucky get get who they want to play for them. they nearly have 2 championships in 2/3 years. based on that alone, i would not disparage ulis' ability, etc.

but it does make you appreciate the work and relationship iowa had with him - to get that close to a kid like this is great.

Latest posts