Tyler Ulis Trims List to 4

Has Kentucky actually offered him yet? I think it's really down to Mich St and us.

No Kentucky offer yet. According to the link he may be visiting Lexington soon. I dont think they offer and I would agree with you that its down to Iowa and MSU.

Hope and pray that Tyus Jones verbals to MSU before Ulis decides OR Jones hasnt made up his mind when Ulis decides and Izzo wont take a committment from Ulis until Jones makes up his mind.

Although last I read, Jones was pretty close to pulling the trigger for Duke. That would be worst case scenario, IMO.

No Kentucky offer yet. According to the link he may be visiting Lexington soon. I dont think they offer and I would agree with you that its down to Iowa and MSU.

Hope and pray that Tyus Jones verbals to MSU before Ulis decides OR Jones hasnt made up his mind when Ulis decides and Izzo wont take a committment from Ulis until Jones makes up his mind.

Although last I read, Jones was pretty close to pulling the trigger for Duke. That would be worst case scenario, IMO.

I've heard that too but Jones keeps saying that Okafur and him want to go to the same school but Okafur is taking quite a few more visits. So it may be a drawn out process.

I've heard that too but Jones keeps saying that Okafur and him want to go to the same school but Okafur is taking quite a few more visits. So it may be a drawn out process.

The bolded would be a good thing for Iowa.

I dont think Izzo takes a committment from Ulis if Jones is still undecided.

Its already been reported that Izzo wont take both Jones and Ulis in this class.

Has anyone seen anything about when Ulis wants to sign? I can't really see him getting a Kentucky offer to sign in Novemeber, so I would think they would be on the outside looking in if he wants to sign early.

I apologize .. .. I can't remember where I saw this, but I thought he wanted to decide before the November signing period so he could concentrate on his senior year.

GO HAWKS!!!

Kentucky has invited highly rated 6'5" PG Emmanuel Mudiay to their big basketball kick off extravaganza and if he commits at that time, I seriously doubt that they will even make an offer to Ulis. Let's hope Mudiay commits that weekend.

Kentucky has invited highly rated 6'5" PG Emmanuel Mudiay to their big basketball kick off extravaganza and if he commits at that time, I seriously doubt that they will even make an offer to Ulis. Let's hope Mudiay commits that weekend.

Cal recruits NBA pg's year in and year out that's why I can't see him being that interested in Ullis.

Has anyone seen anything about when Ulis wants to sign? I can't really see him getting a Kentucky offer to sign in Novemeber, so I would think they would be on the outside looking in if he wants to sign early.

Last time frame I saw mentioned was he wanted to cut his list to 4 schools after the AAU season and then take all his official visits when school started.

He wanted to make a decision shortly after the visits and sign in November.

Look at football recruiting then. There some there. :(

Hows come the truth can hurt and be funny at the same time?..

I can't see this kid going to KY or USC I think it's a head to head match between Fran the man and Izzo. If Izzo gets that other kid to commit Ulis will be a Hawk. I think it's just about as simple as that.

Not that it tells us anything we don't already know, but I love his comment about Fran.

"What is being said about Tyler now is the stuff Fran said about him last year."

Latest posts