Tyler Sash Has Died

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
I have learned from a trusted and reliable source that former Iowa football player Tyler Sash has passed way. As of this time, I do not have details. We will share those as they become available.

Tyler Sash starred for Oskaloosa High School as a multi sport athlete before committing to Iowa to play football. He as an All Big Ten player and a sixth round selection with the New York Giants. Sash made the team and played in a Super Bowl and was a member of an NFL Champion.

Sash was 27.

I've been hearing awful rumors for about a half hour and wanted to believe it wasn't true. This absolutely sucks.

This is not the proper place for you make a classless post like that.

Wondering if Iowa State posts a tribute video for someone who positively represented our state in this sport is classless?

It would be no different than the Cubs having a tribute video for Minnie Minosso of the White Sox earlier this season.

Or the White Sox doing the same for Ernie Banks.

Wondering if Iowa State posts a tribute video for someone who positively represented our state in this sport is classless?

It would be no different than the Cubs having a tribute video for Minnie Minosso of the White Sox earlier this season.

They certainly should. Tyler Sash was one of Austin Arnaud's leading career receivers. #RIP9

No, it's classless because you're clearly an ISU troll who has been lying in wait for months for this week. ISU did a lot when Chris Street passed away and no one on here is going to buy your bait.

Horrible news. RIP Tyler, prayers to his family. Tyler was a great Hawk! Has anyone heard any details of what happened?

557458_10200312177146130_835153449_n.jpg

Latest posts