Tyler Sash: "Don't Taze me Bro"

Many of the past and present members of the Iowa football team suffer from the same painful addiction. Its sad to see this scenario play out again and again. The struggle is real people and its time we did something about it.

Lol I'm pretty sure Sash and DJK are good buddies. I would have loved to have watched this chase. Police car vs Scooter that ends in a tazing. Would have been classic.

What the hell is he still driving a scooter for btw!? This is hilarious.

Lol I'm pretty sure Sash and DJK are good buddies. I would have loved to have watched this chase. Police car vs Scooter that ends in a tazing. Would have been classic.

What the hell is he still driving a scooter for btw!? This is hilarious.

I'm with you - this is frickin' hilarious! What a knucklehead...

I'm with you - this is frickin' hilarious! What a knucklehead...

I can just see the police car cruising down the street at a whopping 15 mph with the officer on his loudspeaker saying "Sir just pull the scooter over! You aren't going anywhere!"... all while holding in his laughter. Would have been a fun night to be an Oskaloosa cop.

Now that is a good story... Bet his folks are proud. I know he wasn't in the league last yr. Was he going to Canada or the arena league or crashing in his parents basement?

He owns a really nice place in Osky. and Yes DP555, DJK has been known to hang in Osky with TS.
Now that is a good story... Bet his folks are proud. I know he wasn't in the league last yr. Was he going to Canada or the arena league or crashing in his parents basement?

hey guys, it's not nice to belittle current or former Hawkeyes. though being in Oskaloosa is punishment in itself.

Latest posts