Tyler Cook Tweet

Spot on about Luka’s value, and the decision to sit him.
We were not going to win in Mackey either way. Purdue with Painter overplays tough D and grabs real well too.

The part that pisses people off is now that this group is upperclassmen, they shouldn’t be getting piss pounded anywhere.

Stephen Bardo mentioned upperclassmen and pride in the 2nd half - we’ll see Sunday what this group is going to do with the 2019 season.
Step up or Wilt away. It’s a key game of the year in my mind.

I agree. Big game for which way this season is going to go, and we'll find out what this team is made of.

You would think they'd put forth a much better effort, but I also remember saying the exact same thing last year before the Purdue game.. Iowa was down 30 at halftime.

We'll see.

I agree. Big game for which way this season is going to go, and we'll find out what this team is made of.

You would think they'd put forth a much better effort, but I also remember saying the exact same thing last year before the Purdue game.. Iowa was down 30 at halftime.

We'll see.
I was there, and was pissed as hell by the lack of effort that Purdue game.

It was Chris Street day, and the lack of effort and hustle displayed was a disgrace.

I hope you are right. Going 12-5 the rest of the way.....I do not think that is happening. They end the year @OSU, @ Wisconsin, @Nebraska......There is just no margin for error with that remaining schedule.
True. That would be 6 losses. Split the 3 home games against MSU, MI, NE and the road game with IN and we're at 12-8 if we win the rest.

I don't think we play well against physical teams. And the 3 teams that beat us all play extremely physical. Factor in that it's worse when these teams are at home and it's no surprise the 2 road games went poorly IMO. The Wisconsin game could have gone either way...part of the reason for my 12-8 prediction.

Side Note - Pemsl being out really hurts us in physical games. He thrives on all of the contact.

Other than the horrible person thing, Frannie is going to surpass Alford in terms of crappieness at this pace, and that’s not an exaggeration.

Don't think so. I truly believe that Fran would never support a rapist and blame the victim.

Latest posts