Tweet

hawkfan1319

Not sure if it's legit but...

"Not sure what's going on in Iowa 3 separate BCS Head Coaches have told me Iowa assistants have contacted them about jobs this off season"

Morehouse retweeted it but it was an MSU guy.

Any of our assistant coaches that are in danger of getting fired should probably set their sights lower than a BCS school.

I would run fast from kirks sinking ship. Even if there is no firing, every Iowa football coaches career is going down right now. They lose value every day they stay employed by kirk.

Assistants.....................meh. If it ain't the cap'n getting the boot then it won't make any difference.

The guy that tweeted it is legit. I think deep down we all know some changes are gonna happen. Just a matter of if the cap’n is going with the assistants.

This isn't remotely true.

So tell me who is going up in value?

Doyle- Looks like his workouts are a knockoff of "sit and be fit" on PBS

Brian F- OL was a joke for the talent that they had. #Bulliesofthemac

Phil P- Great DC for anyone playing flag football

Greg- He is youre man if you need 2 yards on 3rd and 8.

Kirk- LOL where to start.

Who exactly is Hondo Carpenter anyway?

Funny, I was going to start a thread about when any info about this would start to come out or if CJ would announce a transfer is he decides. Maybe he's waiting as well to see what the coaches do.

Well no wonder we suck at football we only have 4 coaches and a S&C guy.

Well on top of all that's been mentioned. Iowa doesn't pay their assistants as well as alot of schools either... Besides jumping a sinking ship it may just be greener pastures depending on which assistants it is. It's just that time of year when coaches throw their names out there to test the waters and see what options they have.

Post of the year.

Well on top of all that's been mentioned. Iowa doesn't pay their assistants as well as alot of schools either... Besides jumping a sinking ship it may just be greener pastures depending on which assistants it is. It's just that time of year when coaches throw their names out there to test the waters and see what options they have.

I love when people have no idea what they are talking about-

1. Ohio State
2. Michigan
3. Mich State
4. Iowa
5. Minny
6. Nebraska
7. Maryland
8. Rutgers
9. Wisconsin
10. Indiana
11. Illinois
12. Purdue

Northwestern being private didn't disclose but I can guarantee they are in the bottom half. And Penn State doesn't disclose because of some state of Pennsylvania rule. I would assume they would be in the same ballpark with Michigan and Michigan State.

So that would put Iowa at 5th, clearly not the best but far from "Iowa doesn't pay their assistants as well as alot of schools"

http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/football/assistant

Latest posts