Travis and Tim on KXNO

I feel sorry for the Chicago sports fans who have to listen to David Kaplan flap his gums. He is about as bad as it gets. CSN Chicago used to be good but you can't turn it on without Kaplan being on.

I decided to give a listen this morning to maybe get some updates from Media Day or NFL chatter. I listened for the first 75 minutes of the show and the only sports topic they talked about was Butch Davis being fired. Instead the topics were; the weather, bacon, Tim hurting his back and going to Travis going to urgent care. Awful, awful, AWFUL radio.

If enough people quit listening they wont last

Can one quit that which one never began?

Brutal radio. I'd rather watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with my kids.

mickey_mouse_clubhouse-show.jpg

Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog!

The day after the lockout was lifted, you figured they would be hot and heavy into the NFL. Nope for the first 45 minutes we got trapper keepers and Grandview University.

The day after the lockout was lifted, you figured they would be hot and heavy into the NFL. Nope for the first 45 minutes we got trapper keepers and Grandview University.

It makes you wonder if this is some kind of sport in itself... How long can 2 guys last on a sports talk station when they don't talk about things their listeners want?

Go for the record, TnT!

My radio was still on 1460 this morning when I got in the car. In the 5 seconds it took me to switch to Mike and Mike, the only comment I heard was "I know this isn't about sports but...".

Latest posts