transfers

Does Jk mean just know?

It means Johnston King. Which is just one of the numerous Iowa cities that he will be anointed as supreme ruler in once he transfers to Iowa and leads Iowa to a national championship.

Link to academic standards?

here are some links to the statistics of the two schools incoming freshmen class.

University of Iowa: Admissions Information, SAT, ACT, Admission Requirements - College Toolkit

Iowa State University: Admissions Information, SAT, ACT, Admission Requirements - College Toolkit

I transfered to Iowa back in the day and at that time you had to have a 2.5 GPA and minimum of 24 semester hours. At Iowa State all you needed was a 2.0. Now your GPA did not guarantee that you would be admitted and it was recommended that I carried a minimum of 3.0 to get into Iowa.

That is just my personal experience with the process, and I was not an athlete.

Fran has come out stating how much he hates the 5th year transfer rule. I doubt he takes advantage of it with all of the things he has said against it. Brandon Wood of MSU is another example of this rule.

here are some links to the statistics of the two schools incoming freshmen class.

University of Iowa: Admissions Information, SAT, ACT, Admission Requirements - College Toolkit

Iowa State University: Admissions Information, SAT, ACT, Admission Requirements - College Toolkit

I transfered to Iowa back in the day and at that time you had to have a 2.5 GPA and minimum of 24 semester hours. At Iowa State all you needed was a 2.0. Now your GPA did not guarantee that you would be admitted and it was recommended that I carried a minimum of 3.0 to get into Iowa.

That is just my personal experience with the process, and I was not an athlete.

I'm sure they recommend athletes have a 3.0 to transfer into Iowa, just to be on the safe side.

What Iowa fans think Iowa athletes look like:

sasp%202.jpg

What Iowa athletes really are:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbhctXsPPqM]Reggie Evans Candy Interview - YouTube[/ame]