Tracking 2012 Class Offers

Kozan a Hawk, that'd be great.

The Wish List would add Lambert again.
Add Lambert and Cambell at LB.
Jackson and Henry at DL.
Thomas WR.
Would the Hawks pick up another running back? V'Angelo Bentley?

That'd be a nice way to finish up recruiting.

From what i have read Dodson will most likely end up at OSU.

Wisco's class has slowly degenerated over the last couple weeks if that happens.. It's not bad, but it is small and doesn't seem to have much in the way of big targets left.

JJ Denman and Dodson were 2 of 3 4* OLs committed (With 1 3* Rounding out the class at 4 OLs).. they'll be down to 1 4* and 1 3*..

Jackson and Henry at DL.
Thomas WR.

I think Sean Draper or V'Angelo are likely to be the additional DBs if any..

Playing from the same backfield at Glenview.. (and on the same Defensive unit as DT Willie Henry)

Jackson and Henry at DL.
Thomas WR.

I think that would be too many commits as they can only have 25 and are at 19 or 20.

Also, who is Cambell? I just haven't heard the name before

I don't know what I was thinking - Robert Caldwell at DE/LB. Sorry about that.

If the Hawks could get Henry and Jackson would they pull the offer to Caldwell since he only has 2 years to play instead of 4 from the HS guys?

True, that would be too many scholarships.

I don't know what I was thinking - Robert Caldwell at DE/LB. Sorry about that.

If the Hawks could get Henry and Jackson would they pull the offer to Caldwell since he only has 2 years to play instead of 4 from the HS guys?

True, that would be too many scholarships.

I actually think I read somewhere he has 3 years, but it might be 3 to play 2 I don't know. Also, I would like to have Curry as he is a DT and jackson since I think he could be a DT or DE. I'm not convinced on Glenville left overs right now, but I trust the staff.

Last edited:
Per Twitter, I'm seeing Terrell Jackson no longer holds an Iowa offer.

Was told Tues he wouldn't get an MSU offer.. now he might.

Sounds directly related to Jaleel Johnson, fwiw..

Possible the plan is now either Curry or Henry and then the Juco Caldwell to round out the DLine class..

Last edited:
UM's Brady Hoke has an in-home visit with Kozan Friday. UM lost hihgly regarded OT Josh Garnett to Stanford today. Not sure if that impacts Kozan's decision. They're considered the leader for Jordan Diamond.

Per Twitter, I'm seeing Terrell Jackson no longer holds an Iowa offer.

Was told Tues he wouldn't get an MSU offer.. now he might.

Sounds directly related to Jaleel Johnson, fwiw..

Possible the plan is now either Curry or Henry and then the Juco Caldwell to round out the DLine class..
Too bad, looked like a good one.

UM's Brady Hoke has an in-home visit with Kozan Friday. UM lost hihgly regarded OT Josh Garnett to Stanford today. Not sure if that impacts Kozan's decision. They're considered the leader for Jordan Diamond.

They also lost one of them to Cincinnati recently, right?

..they'll hit Kozan hard.. but it might be hard to convince someone that was your backup plan for so long (In UM's case) that you really want them and that they'll have a chance among 5 other OLs (They've got 4, and Diamond is probably #5 there..)

Let's hope that is the case.

Last edited:
Final morning thought: I see Blair had an article out for Rivals and there was a Scout article on Quanzell.

Anyone get the gist of them?

Keeping his options open but still committed?

It sounds like Curry has added an offer from TCU and is visiting this weekend, ESPN thinks they are the front runner.

Also, Diamond dropped OSU from his top 5 and Iowa isn't there either. he's visiting Wisconsin this weekend.

Also read in their recruiting buzz that Jackson is still visiting Iowa this weekend, so he may still be in the plans.

Any news on Jacob Vollstedt's recruitment?

Is that more of a "You can go to UNI on scholly or try Iowa as a preferred walkon" situation?

I know he was wanted as a FB..

I think Aaron Curry is the #1 priority and then Willie Henry the #2.. fwiw, Terrell Jackson is ranked below both (not that the numbers are foregone conclusions).

Also sounds like Curry got his offer from TAM and since his dad played there I am guessing that is where he ends up.

Latest posts