Tracking 2012 Class Offers

ahh, gotcha.

Yes, Lynch is who is was referring to. If we lose him to Oklahoma I can deal and understand that but at this point to lose a RB when we have a need for it and Iowa isn't dealing with a sex scandal, feel would be very poor recruiting job by our "seasoned" staff. There is also WR Malik Golden visiting PSU as well. Usually these late visits help sway their decisions because they are fresh in their mind so that hurts Iowa's chances. Plus Kirk isn't going to be calling any of them trying to negatively recruit against competition. That's not his style.

I'm amazed so far how little, if at all, the PSU sex scandal has hurt recruiting for them. Add on top of it the new staff as well. Then here at Iowa they have to do damage control with some recruits over some internet hyperbole.

Darboh is the man. He got his shot @ life in Iowa. Came from Sierra Lione w no parents and made a friend on a Iowa lil league baseball team. They raised him into the stud Iowan he is now! Gotta keep it here in the Hawkeye State! Hopefully IowaCitys "vices" will be ignored and he can break all DJwhoevers records!

Darboh is the man. He got his shot @ life in Iowa. Came from Sierra Lione w no parents and made a friend on a Iowa lil league baseball team. They raised him into the stud Iowan he is now! Gotta keep it here in the Hawkeye State! Hopefully IowaCitys "vices" will be ignored and he can break all DJwhoevers records!

One of us is really misinformed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew]No Points - YouTube[/ame]

Riight. Hadn't heard tht yet. Well I can't say how I feel about this kid now. My time would b short on this app. I was reading some old recruiting info. This kids embaraasing his family n me. Unreal

Riight. Hadn't heard tht yet. Well I can't say how I feel about this kid now. My time would b short on this app. I was reading some old recruiting info. This kids embaraasing his family n me. Unreal

The kid has done nothing to be embarassed about. Michigan is a great school with a proud and historic football program. You win some, you lose some.

Another week closer to signing day.

Aaron Curry will make his final trip this coming weekend (1/20).

Unfortunately, it is to Nebraska.. and Kaz is listed in on the recruiting here.

Willie Henry is listed as making his Iowa visit (After Phil Parker and LeVarr Woods visited him a couple weeks ago) on the final weekend before signing day (1/27). He'll be visiting ILL this coming weekend (1/20). Could be significant.. as it appears Toledo was in on him before Beckman moved on to ILL.

Andre McDonald has cut his Top 5 down to 3.. Iowa did not make the cut (UCLA, Vandy, Minny)

Also, for those interested.. I think Rivals is doing their last grade updates this week. One of my friends who is a Miami fan mentioned the following schedule for it:

5 Stars were yesterday, 100 is today, 250 is tomorrow, and the rest are Thursday.. I wouldn't anticipate much movement though.

Former Iowa recruit target David Smith set to announce in about 10 minutes.. down to OU and WVU.

As many may remember, Iowa felt out of Smith's favor when the staff pushed back his official and he had the feeling Iowa had bigger targets (Garmon) they were placing priority with..

In retrospect, we definitely could have used both RBs..

Also, for those interested.. I think Rivals is doing their last grade updates this week. One of my friends who is a Miami fan mentioned the following schedule for it:

5 Stars were yesterday, 100 is today, 250 is tomorrow, and the rest are Thursday.. I wouldn't anticipate much movement though.

I think Ryan Ward dropped out of top 100