Tracking 2012 Class Offers

Former Iowa recruit target David Smith set to announce in about 10 minutes.. down to OU and WVU.

As many may remember, Iowa felt out of Smith's favor when the staff pushed back his official and he had the feeling Iowa had bigger targets (Garmon) they were placing priority with..

In retrospect, we definitely could have used both RBs..

David Smith to Oklahoma.

Rivals 250 Final Update coming today.

As indicated in another thread (And yes, I like to post everything in this thread because many of those threads are started by 'wanderers' and people who aren't active in this thread), Akeel Lynch is listed as DECOMMITTED from BC now.

PSU, Iowa, and OU (Darkhorse Ole Miss) in the mix.

I think Iowa would make the most sense for him. PSU has some depth and Silas Redd has 2 more years of eligibility (but again that's not bad if he were to red shirt). OU has a lot of backs and several commits including David Smith yesterday. Hope he chooses the Hawks.

ESPN says Texas A&M has now offered Lohn. This could be bad news as Lohn says he grew up a fan since his dad and uncle played for them.

Could be good news. He was waiting for an tOSU offer, now he knows he won't get it, so he commits to the good guys. Maybe?

It's hard to understand how Mich is still an opportunity too.. they've got 5 OLs already committed.

Auburn is Auburn though.

Hope to see this play out to get those 2 4* OLs we'd like to see pulled in every year..

Faith Ekakitie makes it into the Final Rivals 250 @ #249

Jaleel Johnson and Ryan Ward both in as well, though they were in previously.

Ryan Ward did fall 98 spots.. out of the Rivals 100 and regraded from 5.9 to 5.8

Yes, I know none of this matters..

funny how a kid starts out in the Top 100 and make the AAA game and drops like he did
, of course him committing to Iowa had nothing to do with that

funny how a kid starts out in the Top 100 and make the AAA game and drops like he did
, of course him committing to Iowa had nothing to do with that

Funny how him committing to a school with such a solid offensive line reputation would make him drop in the rankings?

That is unless where he committs has nothing to do with what ranking he receives.

back to Schwan he is taking a visit to U Conn this weekend and may come to Iowa the 27th, i am more worried about U Conn than i am anyone else as his family wants him to stay close to Home, might be the same reason we lost out on Lambert the family played a big decision in him choosing Rutgers

they did the same thing to Cooper last year
he was a 4* all year long played in a All Star game and when PSU told him they were full and he ended up choosing Iowa over MSU, they dropped to a 3*
just look at ND they get top rated recruits year in and out and yet they can't get into the to 10. i feel the recruits they get bumped up a star or 2 and Iowa recruits get knocked down

they did the same thing to Cooper last year
he was a 4* all year long played in a All Star game and when PSU told him they were full and he ended up choosing Iowa over MSU, they dropped to a 3*
just look at ND they get top rated recruits year in and out and yet they can't get into the to 10. i feel the recruits they get bumped up a star or 2 and Iowa recruits get knocked down

The evaluation done at the all star game practices tend to move kids up and down. Yet you believe the recruiting services all have a vendetta against Iowa? Seems perfectly logical. Lol...

It's hard to understand how Mich is still an opportunity too.. they've got 5 OLs already committed.

Auburn is Auburn though.

Hope to see this play out to get those 2 4* OLs we'd like to see pulled in every year..

I have no idea where Kozan will end up but its said UM wants one more OL in this class

I have no idea where Kozan will end up but its said UM wants one more OL in this class

As far as OLs go..

What's the deal with OSU? How many more are they taking?

Is Dodson coming or not? Where is Diamond?

I was hoping OSU gets Dodson, Mich gets Diamond, and Iowa gets Kozan..

Mich really needs 6 OLs in a class? That seems ridiculous.

I don't see why any other 4* OL would go to Michigan with already 5 committed?
How many scholarships does OSU have left? Does there scholarship reduction start right away?

Latest posts