Tracking 2012 Class Offers

But honestly who do we have at corner that we are recruiting? Not really anyone. I am hoping to hear that Morgan (safety) who is silently committed to someone is Iowa, but I don't know. A guy can hope. We only have flemming as a current corner commit, and iwouldn't say the rest are really blowing me out of the water. (However I just saw Standifer came back open, I doubt we ahve a shot)

Honestly I'm just interested to see where:
Sheffield
Garmon
Schutt
Diamond
Kozan
Lohn
Chesson

go to. I don't think we get most of them but a few would be nice, and then see how we fill in the blanks.

I'd be nice to end up something like this:

Garmon/Lynch (One of them, hopefully)
Sheffield
Kozan (Boehm maybe, but Kozan seems best shot)
Lohn/Curry (One of them, hopefully)
Lambert (My biggest want)
Morgan (Seems to be committed already)
Golden/Chesson/WR Option

It just sounds like Schutt committed and Diamond is soon to follow to OSU. And Dodson as well (From Wisco.. which kinda gave me a small smile). Not sure how those recruiting battles end up.. but sounds like we'll find out soon.

With the Derby switch, even if we don't "love" the recruit, do we have to take a QB for depth?

I think they take a guy like Stanzi or Manson. Somebody to provide depth if needed, but not going to have the pressure that Ruddock has or Vandy had to be a star when he gets the chance.

Fleming is a CB recruit as is Malloy, i also expect Taylor from Michigan to switch to SS
5'11 maybe 6'0 for LB i don't think so, or maybe FB, i can't remember the kids name but he had the nickname the Tackling Machine out of Minnesota that switched to FB and did quite well, also about the same size

Fleming is a CB recruit as is Malloy, i also expect Taylor from Michigan to switch to SS
5'11 maybe 6'0 for LB i don't think so, or maybe FB, i can't remember the kids name but he had the nickname the Tackling Machine out of Minnesota that switched to FB and did quite well, also about the same size

How sure are you on Malloy? I heard he was headed to WR. Also do you think Taylor is fast enough for SS. Why don't you tell Angerer (6-1) that you have to be tall to be a LB.

well I'm following both of those people on the tweeter and nothing has popped up yet...must be a big intro or something

Latest posts