Tracking 2012 Class Offers

Last night's tweet:

TH sports @THsportsfeed 14h Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Beckman coach Gregg Hammann says his son, #Blazers RB Derek Hammann, has decided to play football for the #Hawkeyes as a preferred walk-on.

Excuse me for being a noob on the subject, but what is signing day for if they don't really need to sign by that day? Or is that just a media ploy day?

Signing day is the first day they can sign a binding LOI, they don't have to sign that day. Pryor kinda started that fad. His parents wouldn't sign his LOI until he visited PSU. He signed a few weeks after signing day

ruben lile @rubenlile
Just touched down in Iowa

Laron Taylor @8LTaylor 1
Just arrived in iowa . Its alotta snow out here

Welcome fellas

There is MAYBE 2 whole inches on the ground in Iowa City.

Those guys must be puss*ies.

Easy-there big guy. Maybe they tweeted about the snow b/c they like snow? I realize that there is no age requirement or IQ requirement to make a post here, but did a tweet about a lot of snow on the ground really deserve that kind of message? Don't respond...just reflect.

Easy-there big guy. Maybe they tweeted about the snow b/c they like snow? I realize that there is no age requirement or IQ requirement to make a post here, but did a tweet about a lot of snow on the ground really deserve that kind of message? Don't respond...just reflect.

You're pretty lucky on the IQ requirement, or else you'd have no place to spend your time.

Latest posts