Tracking 2012 Class Offers

Vier is done from everything I gather. That is older news.

Raymon being injured ... that appears to be a newer development.

Making a nit picky distinction here-it says he has medical issues. That may be, but probably isn't, an injury. Could be anything from a genetic heart defect to severe depression. Have to wait-and-see on that one.

wow, really quiet on the recruiting front. any visitors scheduled for next weeks homecoming game?

Who scheduled Northwestern for Homecoming? ;^)...The Big Ten? then move homecoming ;^)

No, it should be another scary but winnable game if Persa is healthy. I don't think they come within 10-14 points of us without a reasonably healthy Persa.

We really need to bag some DE's. Hope Clark is impressed. Any DE should take a look at our depth chart and realize they should be competeting for playing time immediately. Looking awfully thin for 2012...

Who scheduled Northwestern for Homecoming? ;^)...The Big Ten? then move homecoming ;^)

No, it should be another scary but winnable game if Persa is healthy. I don't think they come within 10-14 points of us without a reasonably healthy Persa.

We really need to bag some DE's. Hope Clark is impressed. Any DE should take a look at our depth chart and realize they should be competeting for playing time immediately. Looking awfully thin for 2012...

I thought the Indiana game was homecoming?

Check this. Kind of cool.

Rob Howe-
#Iowa verbal Connor Kornbrath received a full schollie offer from home state #wvu last wk. Mom, Barb, said son "is firm" with #Hawkeyes

Going from the pic on the scout.com site. It looks like Michigan has offered Alex Kozan.

Odd since they backed off Diamond, or at least that was rumor. Maybe, they did back off him because of grades.

So Darboh is visiting on the 15th now. We literally have all of our eggs in one basket. That is def a must win game for the program and recruiting.

So Darboh is visiting on the 15th now. We literally have all of our eggs in one basket. That is def a must win game for the program and recruiting.

Nah. The guys just need to fight hard so that the fans are in the game.

Win or lose ... if the environment is electric ... it will impress the recruits.

Of course, if the Hawks win ... I'll admit that a more jubilant locker-room is certainly an even better selling point.