Tracking 2011 class offers

After Ejuan Price's visit to Columbus this weekend I think his status may be changing soon.......:)

LOL! You know fufred ... that sort of post is one of the very reason why some of the thin-skinned nitwits on HawkeyeInsider wanted you off their board.

All the same, thanks for the news ... albeit bad knews.

Homer, you need to make a Campbell an Iowa commitment. Great work in staying on top of this thread, very informative and much appreciated!

Homer do you know what's going on with gaines yet?

Mac -

No idea. I have two guesses though. I think that either something has transpired to lead the Hawk coaches to cool on him OR the Iowa coaches put a hard time limit on his offer and he didn't jump on board in time.

After reading that Cyrus article put up, I think we aren't out...homer you should change no shot to 1 : 37.867 !!

Update Cyrus Kouanjion

Antwan Woods
"WTF ha ha ha if you want to go pro go to USC do the research."
Cyrus Kounjion
"ha ha ha , i hear u bro we will see. tho lol but you cant take out Iowa. they put them big boys in the NFL."

This came from Cyrus Kouanjions face book account!!!!

Update Cyrus Kouanjion

Antwan Woods
Cyrus Kounjion
"ha ha ha , i hear u bro we will see. tho lol but you cant take out Iowa. they put them big boys in the NFL."

Holy Sh&t....that would be insane if he came here..but we have a looooong time until even he knows

Its a mind blow to think that a kid from Iowa would ever consider going to Illinois. Thats just a shame.

Update Cyrus Kouanjion

Antwan Woods
Cyrus Kounjion

Not to get your hopes up but he prob going to commit to Alabama, his brother is playing football there at this time. Id give him 5 percent shot of coming to Iowa and 80 percent chance going to Alabama!!!!! The other 15 percent would be divided between his final 8 schools i dont think new mexico has a chance!!!!

Update Cyrus Kouanjion

Antwan Woods
Cyrus Kounjion

Before this some one mentioned coming to Iowa than this Antwan guy butted in... saying the above posted!!!!

Not to get your hopes up but he prob going to commit to Alabama, his brother is playing football there at this time. Id give him 5 percent shot of coming to Iowa and 80 percent chance going to Alabama!!!!! The other 15 percent would be divided between his final 8 schools i dont think new mexico has a chance!!!!

He did say that his brother playing on the same team as him isn't going to affect his decision though...check the Cyrus Kouandjio Article thread. I think if we have a huge season it will def increase our chances because he won't be choosing until signing day.

Cyrus Kouanjion would be a phenominal get for Iowa. I read that his brother is at Alabama tho. But combine him with J. Walsh and Iowa could have a championship caliber O line.

Latest posts