Toughest home game remaining

What does everyone think will be our toughest test the rest of the year at home? With Decker's status up in the air for Minnesota I'm going to count them out, and we have handled them lately. Also even if Decker does play agasint us I don't tihnk he'll be 100% and I like our corners. IU will be tough coming off an emotional win, but I think we will win by 10-12 pts. I tihnk the defense will force enough turnovers for us to eventually pull away. Northwestern is the team that scares me. To be honest I don't know much about them, but they have given us fits at Kinnick recently.

Thought?

NO WAY WE LOSE TO MINNY! after this season, if we lose to osu the hawks will take it out on minnesota, if they beat osu, they won't let minny interupt a perfect season. PERIOD!

NW scares the hell out of me, just because they have been our nemesis for so long.
You can count on patifitz absolutely targeting the Iowa game as their game of the year... he does it every year... he still uses his broken leg as motivation to beat us every year. The kittens propensity to come back is always scary and has bit us before.

I think it is a tie between NW and Indiana. Indiana will be tough for the simple fact that the Hawks are coming off of two hard fought emotionally and physically tasking road games, so it is easy to let up a little bit when you get through those. The other thing is MSU and Wisconsin have similar more standard offenses and Indiana has the weird short shotgun offense that probably takes some time to get used to. Northwestern is tough for the simple fact that they seem to have had Iowa's number the last five years or so. While I hate to play against Fitz, you have to respect what he has done with that program.

Given what's at stake, I'd say that Indiana is the toughest right now. I realize I'm not answering the question, however I feel that at this point each game we play is the toughest opponent, because we can lose any of them.

i have to agree about the "next one" I do want to say we may see a lot of Gray in the Minny game. Gives them a different look and possible spark. I would also think they'd be up for the game/challenge after last year. Any I will be there and hope its a 2:30 game. Need my tailgating time. GO HAWKS!!!!!

Latest posts