Toughest home game remaining

The toughest home game is always the next one. Can't be looking ahead. The team needs to think one team at a time. Prepare for that team and play their hardest. No victory is guaranteed. Look at the close games the team lost last year. Go HAWKS!

i have to agree about the "next one" I do want to say we may see a lot of Gray in the Minny game. Gives them a different look and possible spark. I would also think they'd be up for the game/challenge after last year. Any I will be there and hope its a 2:30 game. Need my tailgating time. GO HAWKS!!!!!

I think it has to be a 2:30 game if the Hawks are playing for the Big Ten title. The crowd is always a little more into the 2:30 game than the early kick offs due to the additional 3 hours of tailgating.

1) Northwestern
2) Indiana
3) Minnesota

For basically the reasons you already stated.

I think, this sums it up accuratly. But considering that that Iowa is going into the IND game without A-Rob, and Dace, this game may actually be the toughest. iowa is going to find out what they can do a whole game without these guys. They are also going to find out if the the guys they plug in can handle the job. Will the new game plan they put in place, because of these guys missing work? A lot of unanswered questions to answer against Ind. I think we and the staff find out against Ind, whether or not Iowa can run the able, or at least have a shot at the Big Ten title. (remember to pull for PSU against OSU next week), Hopefully Iowa takes care of business the next two games, then we can all settle down in primetime and cheer on PSU.) These next two games i have always felt were the toughest two on this years schedule. Only because these two teams have given Iowa fits for the last few years.

Latest posts