Tony Ramos: Iowa Hawkeyes Male Athlete of the Year

So Iowa led the nation in attendance again and barely filled half of CHA on average but you would still consider wrestling a major sport?

And the NCAA semi's and finals were on ESPN, not ESPNU. Do you even follow wrestling that closely?

I am aware what the finals were on, but the first few rounds were on ESPNU (maybe you didn't know that) for the first time this year. The finals have been on ESPN for the last few years, but the fact that they put all of the tourney on an ESPN channel was what I was referring to.

Thanks for making the decision easy to put you on ignore. After your trollish post with pin2win last week or so and now this it's easy to see you just try to be a bully around here.

The fact that you couldn't even have a congratulatory post for Tony without trying to sneak a jab in that it should have went to a basketball player proves it. Just be happy for the young man. You were fishing and I took the bait.

Im sorry but if me saying "It probably should have went to Marble" is taking jab at Ramos then your feelings get hurt too easily.

I also posted "Congrats to Tony" and also posted "He had a fantastic career".

There was nothing wrong with my first post in this thread. You disagreed with it and tried turning it into a basketball vs wrestling debate. Its a message board, try not to take yourself so seriously.

Hawk IPA why do you continue to be a ********* in the wrestling forum. This is about Tony Ramos and his achievment. Just leave it at that. Man you are a toolbag

troll-face-meme-do-not-feed-the-trolls.jpg

Latest posts