Tom Brady next Michigan Head Coach?

Harbaugh is well on his way to his exit strategy, but can't see Brady, even as a alumnus, taking that job.

They keep making the mistake of hiring offensive gurus. The only way their going to slow Ohio State, and now Penn State, down is to get more physical on defense. I can't think off the top of my head of a strong defensive candidate with Michigan ties but there has to be someone like that out there.

I have heard Les Miles has Mich ties.

Harbaugh is well on his way to his exit strategy, but can't see Brady, even as a alumnus, taking that job.

They keep making the mistake of hiring offensive gurus. The only way their going to slow Ohio State, and now Penn State, down is to get more physical on defense. I can't think off the top of my head of a strong defensive candidate with Michigan ties but there has to be someone like that out there.

Worked against ND. :)

Worked against ND. :)

Michigan has Brown who is supposed to be a really good DC. They need a couple big D Tackles to stuff the run inside as they usually have enough speed elsewhere in the defense. Mich's real problem against the top teams has been having a pedestrian offense that cant score enough. Sound familiar.

Latest posts