Tom Brady next Michigan Head Coach?

https://c.o0bc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/bradyharbaugh2$large.jpg

If it is true that Harbaugh is working on an exit strategy, and now Tom Brady is uncertain regarding his plans beyond this year, is it possible that Tom Brady could be considering taking the Head coaching job at Michigan? Would Michigan consider such a hire? The article above discusses such a possibility. Would Brady even want to take such a job?

You have to be kidding or on drugs to think Tom Brady, who lives a jet set life where he and his really rich wife can travel anywhere in the world whenever they want to, would want to get tied down to recruiting, going on the rubber chicken speaking tour to talk to all the M-Club joe schmoes from rural Michigan, and coaching college ball.

I could see Tom and Gisele doing fundraising, promoting his/their nutritional lifestyle to the masses, being major donors and drivers of culture, but not coaching college football.

And hell he has never coached before. Even Jim Harbaugh started at little San Diego in the Pioneer League which played Drake back in the day. You dont get your first day of coaching gig as head coach of Michigan, winningest program in major college FB history.

If it is true that Harbaugh is working on an exit strategy, and now Tom Brady is uncertain regarding his plans beyond this year, is it possible that Tom Brady could be considering taking the Head coaching job at Michigan? Would Michigan consider such a hire? The article above discusses such a possibility. Would Brady even want to take such a job?

What makes you think Brady would be a good football coach when he has never coached before?

You have to be kidding or on drugs to think Tom Brady, who lives a jet set life where he and his really rich wife can travel anywhere in the world whenever they want to, would want to get tied down to recruiting, going on the rubber chicken speaking tour to talk to all the M-Club joe schmoes from rural Michigan, and coaching college ball.

I could see Tom and Gisele doing fundraising, promoting his/their nutritional lifestyle to the masses, being major donors and drivers of culture, but not coaching college football.

And hell he has never coached before. Even Jim Harbaugh started at little San Diego in the Pioneer League which played Drake back in the day. You dont get your first day of coaching gig as head coach of Michigan, winningest program in major college FB history.

This

I could see Brady doing or running his own QB camps for a few weeks a year just to stay in the game. John Gruden and others did this while not coaching and others do it.

Brady and Gisele have 100's of millions of dollars and once in awhile you see news of their vacationing around the world with their kids.

I hope Brady doesnt get into politics

You're off your rocker! Ain't EVER gunna happen.

Brady is an off the charts competitor. He's obsessed with it. Seeing him coach someday wouldn't surprise me at all.

Brady is an off the charts competitor. He's obsessed with it. Seeing him coach someday wouldn't surprise me at all.

Yes which is why I wonder about him competing in politics.

I would see Brady as more of being in an ownership group or GM position.

d1dwd1z.gif

Because he is so competitive I do not seeing him coaching at all. I don't think he would be able to tone it down and it would not go over well with players. Maybe in the NFL but I do not see it in college at all. Like mentioned before I see hm in an ownership/executive type role or possibly politics but I am not sure he and Giselel want that much exposure for their family

Harbaugh is well on his way to his exit strategy, but can't see Brady, even as a alumnus, taking that job.

They keep making the mistake of hiring offensive gurus. The only way their going to slow Ohio State, and now Penn State, down is to get more physical on defense. I can't think off the top of my head of a strong defensive candidate with Michigan ties but there has to be someone like that out there.

Wouldn't Harbaugh's son take over if he left for the NFL? Oh, wait, sorry, this is Michigan, not Iowa.

Latest posts