Todd Lickliter is back!

When was your last final four? Anything Pre-three pointer in basketball is pretty irrelevant IMO. Obviously you would disagree.

I do disagree. It's funny how the only thing you think you can hang your hat on is basketball and Iowa still is more prestigious no matter how you cut it. No one remembers who almost made the final four, but Iowa still has more elite eights than your program.

I do disagree. It's funny how the only thing you think you can hang your hat on is basketball and Iowa still is more prestigious no matter how you cut it. No one remembers who almost made the final four, but Iowa still has more elite eights than your program.

This cannot be decided between Iowa and Iowa State fans. Once the three was opened, the hawk eyes dropped off the face of the earth.

Did you go to play basketball with those aliens from Space Jam?

1) Our tradition of laughing at ISU fans' insecurity
2) Our tradition of laughing at ISU's hideous school colors

That's a good start...

Never ceases to amaze me how the clone trolls consistently hang out here. We have scoreboard on them in every major sport as well as nearly all non W-L measurables...and yet, they continue. A blissful lack of self-awareness mixed with a little denial is a great formula for survival.

Last edited:
That's a good start...

Never ceases to amaze me how the clone trolls consistently hang out here. We have scoreboard on them in every major sport as well as nearly all non W-L measurables...and yet, they continue. A blissful lack of self-awareness mixed with a little denial is a great formula for survival.
I wish more husker trolls would hang out here.

Latest posts