Today in How the B1G Football World Turns

You may want to check out the latest news on the Covid spread in Iowa. Very scary. Conspiracy theorists, don’t bother.

The CDC is stating that Iowa (Ames and IC anyway) are now the epicenter for COVID in the US. Lovely.

Great time to pack 25,000 mouth breathers into the big top to watch another year of Clown Ball.

Interesting indeed. Dan has been fairly spot on with his sources to date. Except for the vote 8-6. Turns out that wasn't much of a vote. Either way this is now public and political. Puts even more pressure on Warren to come through.

Interesting indeed. Dan has been fairly spot on with his sources to date. Except for the vote 8-6. Turns out that wasn't much of a vote. Either way this is now public and political. Puts even more pressure on Warren to come through.

Where did the 8-6 vote come from? The deciding factor was 11-3 by the presidents, who call the shots, as they should.

Who really gives a shit though?

Christ almighty, folks. The majority of you are 55 year old fat men losing your goddamn minds because you might not get to watch an 18 year old kid try to run really fast with a ball. The world’s gonna keep on going round the sun whether you get to watch kids a third of your age play a dumb game or not. If your life and mental health crumbles because you didn’t get to watch a bunch of kids play a super-glorified version of recess two hand touch then you should probably just walk out on the interstate. Get a fucking grip and stop your “my world is gonna end what do I do I can’t fucking take it” bullshit for Dog’s sake.

What a bunch of wet blanket, no perspective-having jellyfish some of you are. You have no concept of what real life is, and you’ll be the first ones dead when the power finally goes out for good and you can’t get your Starbucks or check your Facebook page anymore.

Last edited:
Who really gives a shit though?

Christ almighty, folks. The majority of you are 55 year old fat men losing your goddamn minds because you might not get to watch an 18 year old kid try to run really fast with a ball. The world’s gonna keep on going round the sun whether you get to watch kids a third of your age play a dumb game or not. If your life and mental health crumbles because you didn’t get to watch a bunch of kids play a super-glorified version of recess two hand touch then you should probably just walk out on the interstate. Get a fucking grip and stop your “my world is gonna end what do I do I can’t fucking take it” bullshit for Dog’s sake.

What a bunch of wet blanket, no perspective-having jellyfish some of you are. You have no concept of what real life is, and you’ll be the first ones dead when the power finally goes out for good and you can’t get your Starbucks or check your Facebook page anymore.

Why such a drama queen. Btw, to drive you nuts' I'm in that age group, not fat and in pretty good shape. I'm not in favor of a season.

So you are an under 40 dick with a hatred of women and anyone who disagrees. You should have written songs for Ronnie Milsap.

Why such a drama queen. Btw, to drive you nuts' I'm in that age group, not fat and in pretty good shape. I'm not in favor of a season.

So you are an under 40 dick with a hatred of women and anyone who disagrees. You should have written songs for Ronnie Milsap.
I told you the other day I turned 40 a couple weeks ago.

And no way are you not fat and out of shape. Just another Walter Mittyism.

Hatred of women?

I do walk 4-5 miles a day to offset beer consumption and poor food choices. I’m all about balance.

I often think life would be much easier if we just took our walks with beer instead of water. We'd be walking it off while consuming and it would be much less time consuming.

Latest posts