TK'S SEMIOFFICIAL GAME THREAD STARTS SOON.....

People if Stanley would of thrown an interception then what you would of said?
He's never going to throw an interception. He has to have a man wide open to even take the chance of throwing it down the field. Otherwise he does what he just did. Check down after check down.

All in all

Could be worse

Only a point behind and

The D has adjusted

Eppy is due for a standout second half

We have been a second-half team so far this season

Depends on Stan

JFC, three chances to overthrow receivers in or near the end zone and BF elects to throw dink stuff to the outside. What a complete waste of clock and opportunities.

That may have been the game right there...

Another classic example of terrible clock management at the end of a half. Needed to use first TO on the 3rd down w/ ~ 40 seconds remaining. That would’ve enabled a few more play calling options, including screen play or at least not kicking FG on 3rd down. Embarrassing

If I wasted time at work like KF wastes time in a game, my supervisor would ream me a new one. KF needs to get reamed for this crap

I said last week that his clock management at the end of the 1st half was the worst that I've seen from him. The moment itself didn't matter. There have been mistakes in many other games that have cost Iowa more where the management itself was as bad but Rutgers was overmatched. But in terms of just pure stupidity, it was the worst.

When you combine the circumstances of this being a rivalry game and its very close this one was worse. Absurd how bad it was. And you could see it coming. All ISU had to do was guard the end zone. Let Kirk do the rest.

Brian F is not showing much versatility in play calling. We cant just run it OK and then also throw mostly a bunch of short passes.

Just the lack of normal play calling in the red zone frustrates me. Safe, safe, safe, NFL fans love that. If scouts love Stanley I don't see why.

All in all

Could be worse

Only a point behind and

The D has adjusted

Eppy is due for a standout second half

We have been a second-half team so far this season

Depends on Stan
It's Iowa State. Happy to be down by 1? We aren't playing Alabama. We are damn lucky Purdy fumbled or it would likely be 14-3, or at least 10-3.

Then Brian has an exasperated look on his face when the game clock doesn’t get stopped until one second remains.

How about showing that exasperation with 53 seconds and you wasted 35?

This dumbassery has got to stop.
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Exactly!!!!!!!!!’

Latest posts