TK'S SEMIOFFICIAL GAME THREAD STARTS SOON.....

We didn't do a thing that ever looked like we were playing for anything but a field goal.
It after wasting 35 seconds.

I watched the Minnesota comeback and the urgency they showed. Worlds of difference from Iowa’s 2 minute offense and clock management. Pisses me off that it happens again and again

Enough of the "most tenured coach in college football" stuff. No excuses for some of the crap we've seen the last two weeks. None.
If most of us made the kind of fundamental mistakes at our job that we see from KFz... we'd be canned.

I said last week that his clock management at the end of the 1st half was the worst that I've seen from him. The moment itself didn't matter. There have been mistakes in many other games that have cost Iowa more where the management itself was as bad but Rutgers was overmatched. But in terms of just pure stupidity, it was the worst.

When you combine the circumstances of this being a rivalry game and its very close this one was worse. Absurd how bad it was. And you could see it coming. All ISU had to do was guard the end zone. Let Kirk do the rest.
Agree 100%

This is worse.

It’s against the in-state rival.
it proves the coaching staff didn’t learn anything.

Even worse — they don’t think it is a problem.

It after wasting 35 seconds.

I watched the Minnesota comeback and the urgency they showed. Worlds of difference from Iowa’s 2 minute offense and clock management. Pisses me off that it happens again and again

It is a problem that should have been attended to

Before it becomes a tendency

we are so vanilla (for 20 years) its sad with the talent we have. oh well from now o. I'm going to sit and watch and assume we lose. keeps me from ulcers

Agree 100%

This is worse.

It’s against the in-state rival.
it proves the coaching staff didn’t learn anything.

Even worse — they don’t think it is a problem.

You nailed the most concerning part about it. "Nothing to see here, no problems, business as usual" for them.

I can see why he never went to the NFL. If a pro coach did what he just did, he'd be getting absolutely blasted in the media.

I'm guessing Mrs. Ferentz hasn't been overly satisfied with Kirk's time management over the span of their marriage either?

That wasn't so great, it gave me a freaking headache.

I will blame the weather and lightening causing an issue with offensive rhythm.

Yeah, the weather. That's it.
23spvr.jpg

Enough of the "most tenured coach in college football" stuff. No excuses for some of the crap we've seen the last two weeks. None.
If most of us made the kind of fundamental mistakes at our job that we see from KFz... we'd be canned.
Not only does he get to keep his job, he gets to choose his equally inept kid as his replacement.

Latest posts