TJ and Noah at the draft

Anyone find it odd that Fant didn’t show TJ any love upon being picked? At least from what I saw. Congrats to TJ. #GoHawks

racism-in-nfl-espn-demotivational-poster.jpg

Graham to me is like Fant. Great athlete but not versatile. He had 2 receiving TDs last year and is 8 years into his career so I have concern his best years are behind him.

tumblr_m9wcgleEhz1qarpjuo1_500.gif

Fant not versatile. Without injuries will make KF look foolish er than Kittle.

I'm sure Fant wants KF there haha. The very coach that couldn't seem to get the best player on the team on the field and utilize his talent. Instead we're throwing the ball to Nico Ragaini late in the game against NW. Kirk and Brian, the only 2 coaches in the nation that squander the opportunity to fully utilize 2 first round drafts picks at tight end. Genius level shit.
Funny, the best player is still in the green room as of me writing this...
But TJ is already off the board.

The B1G, in general, was well represented in the first round. And it won't stop there. The league last year had both high end talent and depth.

Morning after stuff. Interesting how much the "experts" vary in their opinions. One "ranking the first round picks" article gave the Lions a C- for picking Hock, another B+. Same two articles gave the Broncos an A and a D for the Fant pick. Vikings pick of center Garrett Bradbury got both a A and a C-.

"experts"

I think it can be laid to rest that Noah has any issues with the coaching staff since he's back at Iowa training now. How do we know that Kirk's feedback to the NFL about Noah was that when he faced adversity with outside distractions that Noah handled it like a real pro? I think that's more likely then any kind of grudge or hurt feelings from either side.

Latest posts