Tightened Security at Kinnick

tumblr_mcmijrbIID1rcgfbao1_400.jpg

As much as I agree with your sentiment... you've missed the entire point. Liberties are protections from government interference, not protecting your ability to sneak flasks into a college football game. Y'know, kinda like you can't yell "fire!" in a crowded theater and claim it's your liberty to do so?

As much as I agree with your sentiment... you've missed the entire point. Liberties are protections from government interference, not protecting your ability to sneak flasks into a college football game. Y'know, kinda like you can't yell "fire!" in a crowded theater and claim it's your liberty to do so?
Obviously, you are the one missing the point.

I'm just not sure that the clear plastic bag policy is going to have that big of an impact on turnout. People who feel inconvenienced by it were already not likely to go because of the weather.

People still gunna be people and wrap small bottles, flasks, cans etc.. around their arms & legs with trainer wrap, etc........................allegedly.

Crap, never mind!

They can have my European shoulder bag when they pry it from my cold, dead, manicured fingers.

I'm wearing a hoodie to the game with THE ONLY THING THAT CAN KILL YOU IS GLOBAL WARMING printed on it.

With as much clothing people are going to be wearing, they'll have to literally make everyone remove their clothing to assure safety from a "terrorist" attack. This is not going to happen. You will be at just as much risk for an attack as you were before. This new policy is just feel good B.S that has absolutely no effect on your safety.

Besides, if someone (""terrorist"") is going to attack fans at Kinnick, they'll use different methods to enter the stadium, and the CIA/FBI will have known about it for 2 months and will let it happen....

Latest posts