Tiger Woods is Back!!

Golf and roids..You seriously think that Tiger would put his career in jeopardy with roids? look at the golfers on the tour the past 10 years, show me one that is on roids..

Why did Barry Bonds put his career in jeopardy by taking steroids? He was already a 30+ HR, 40+ Steal guy and on his way to being a Hall of Famer. Now he will never even sniff the HOF.

Fitness and strength was never a big thing on the PGA tour. Now a plethora of golfers have placed an increased emphasis on weight training, more so than ever before. You don't think it is possible that Tiger has started to usher in this type of training, and did so with a little extra help?

Again, I'm not saying he took them. I just think to deny the possibility of it is pretty asinine.

Why did Barry Bonds put his career in jeopardy by taking steroids? He was already a 30+ HR, 40+ Steal guy and on his way to being a Hall of Famer. Now he will never even sniff the HOF.

Fitness and strength was never a big thing on the PGA tour. Now a plethora of golfers have placed an increased emphasis on weight training, more so than ever before. You don't think it is possible that Tiger has started to usher in this type of training, and did so with a little extra help?

Again, I'm not saying he took them. I just think to deny the possibility of it is pretty asinine.

Now your stretching. Trying to make a comparison to a Baseball player and roids to a golfer.

Sure it is possible that Woods did but IMO the odds are very, very low.

Hmmm...maybe there is a bit of a growth hormone (beyond the obvious) in all those little blue pills that he was probably taking at that time.

Latest posts