Tiger won't play at US Open

Ratings may take a hit, because there are many people who only watch because Tiger is playing.

For me, golf is more interesting when Tiger is not playing, because watching him win all the time and seeing other players cower at his presence was boring.

Welcome back from where ever you have been the last year and a half.

has not won a major since the 2008 U.S. Open nor any tournament worldwide in nearly 19 months

I wish they'd show more LPGA. Given that everything else looks essentially the same (to my uneducated eye) I'd much rather watch Paula Creamer than Tiger...

I like it better without Woods playing. At least now we get to see other golfers play the game and the focus isn't on Woods, regardless whether he is challenging for the lead or not. It is nice to see other golfers during a tournament. I hope he is done for good...

I would like to watch more LPGA but ONLY if they wore better clothes, especially on hot days. Stripping down to a mini bikini would pique interest in the game.

Welcome back from where ever you have been the last year and a half.

has not won a major since the 2008 U.S. Open nor any tournament worldwide in nearly 19 months
For the past year and a half, I've been watching a lot more golf than I did while Tiger was dominating.

Latest posts