Tickets sales must be good

It kind of makes sense though. If you are willing to pay to go see the NIT you are likely a hardcore fan. If an arena sells out during and NIT game it's going to be an arena full of hardcore fans and that creates a good atmosphere.

Its totally true. When your average fan starts getting to sit closer to the floor, it really does something for the atmosphere.

Plus it is a low stress environment. There is nothing to lose.

Row 21 in section I. I can't wait to get there, and I can't believe we might just sell the place out. If Gatens is about to play his final game in Carver, he'll have the kind of crowd he deserves.

A rowdy Carver is gonna happen,gang!
Now, the Hawks have to play well enough to keep the house rocking.
Dayton is good,but they might not have played in a road venue quite as tough as Carver tomorrow nite.....we need to play well and put the pressure on them!

Guys, I am a season ticket holder....have been for 20 years. got in at 9pm on Sunday night, bought 4 and the best I got was LL row 28...... no advantage for being a season tix holder. I am a little ****** to say the least.

No offense, Hockaye, but I take your situation as a good sign for the program. CHA should be rocking tonight!

Guys, I am a season ticket holder....have been for 20 years. got in at 9pm on Sunday night, bought 4 and the best I got was LL row 28...... no advantage for being a season tix holder. I am a little ****** to say the least.

You snooze you lose.

Wasn't snoozing dude...a lot of people had issues getting into the site to get tickets as we did. I thought that 28 rows up only an hour in was not very good. I have heard of other people that got better seats walking up to the ticket office at noon the FOLLOWING day. Just don't see how that works???

It kind of makes sense though. If you are willing to pay to go see the NIT you are likely a hardcore fan. If an arena sells out during and NIT game it's going to be an arena full of hardcore fans and that creates a good atmosphere.

Not only that but the lower ticket prices is bringing out a bunch of first timers. You will see a different crowd tonight, one that might not sit on their hands the entire game.

Wasn't snoozing dude...a lot of people had issues getting into the site to get tickets as we did. I thought that 28 rows up only an hour in was not very good. I have heard of other people that got better seats walking up to the ticket office at noon the FOLLOWING day. Just don't see how that works???

I don't either but your tickets are not that bad.

Not only that but the lower ticket prices is bringing out a bunch of first timers. You will see a different crowd tonight, one that might not sit on their hands the entire game.

Maybe they were trying to weed out the season ticket holders that don't participate! I wish I was able to go again and get a do-over on the last game!

I've never had good luck online with getting great seats. I don't understand it either.

I wonder if, perhaps you clicked on that particular section of the arena diagram when you purchased your tickets. The row cutoffs for each section was 1-11, 12-26, & 27 & higher, iirc...

I just wonder if you unwittingly clicked on the 27 & higher section of the diagram, thinking you were getting 'best available' in that entire section???

When we got in as a Season Ticket holder, there was no option to pick the section. All it said was, "Your season ticket seats cannot be guaranteed, choose your season ticket seats or best available." So we picked best available and got 1 whole row lower than we usually sit. No, they aren't bad, just thought we could do better. JMO

Maybe they were trying to weed out the season ticket holders that don't participate! I wish I was able to go again and get a do-over on the last game!

By not participating, do you mean, going to every home game and attending the Big Ten Tourney every year since it has existed???? Lost me on that one. Please explain "season ticket holders that don't participate".

By not participating, do you mean, going to every home game and attending the Big Ten Tourney every year since it has existed???? Lost me on that one. Please explain "season ticket holders that don't participate".

Just going and sit on your hands complaining when someone in front of you stands up? Or going to the games and getting into it with the crowd?

Just going and sit on your hands complaining when someone in front of you stands up? Or going to the games and getting into it with the crowd?

What mr. Sscelley says. Why go if you're not going to get into the game.

Latest posts