Tickets sales must be good

What a great marketing opportunity for Iowa bb. A huge number of first-timers will be attending tonites game. It is a cheap ticket. It is vs a good quality,fast paced opponent,so the action should be fast and furious. A big crowd that will be very engaged in the action. All of that is a formula for an entertaining event that might lure new Iowa fans back to Carver in the future...of course,the key is winning the game! Go Hawks!! Beat the Flyers!!

I called to get mine around 10:00 and the ticket office said over 11,000 sold with brisk activity all morning. All side seats are gone.

Guys, I am a season ticket holder....have been for 20 years. got in at 9pm on Sunday night, bought 4 and the best I got was LL row 28...... no advantage for being a season tix holder. I am a little ****** to say the least.

I was not going to be able to go, but last minute am now able to. Been a season ticket holder with donations for 3 years. Ordered online at 10:30 this morning and got AA row 18. These are better than my season ticket seats! Not complaining one bit!

I waited until last night to get my tickets (due to being at work), but still got section M row 20 so not too shabby all things considered. CHA better sell out tonight!