Tickets sales must be good

My son-in law and grandaughter are here from Arizona to look over iowa as a possible destination for her to go to school. We have seats at the game in LL section, row 33. How high up is that, how many rows to the top? I was 8 yrs. old in 1956 when Bill Russell and San Francisco broke my heart. Have been a fanatic fan since then, been to the fieldhouse more times than I can count. The embarrassing part is I have never been to Carver-Hawkeye. Can't tell you all how excited I am. Lets raise the roof and convince my grandaughter to pick Iowa over damn Northwestern. Go Hawks!!!--Bo

My son-in law and grandaughter are here from Arizona to look over iowa as a possible destination for her to go to school. We have seats at the game in LL section, row 33. How high up is that, how many rows to the top? I was 8 yrs. old in 1956 when Bill Russell and San Francisco broke my heart. Have been a fanatic fan since then, been to the fieldhouse more times than I can count. The embarrassing part is I have never been to Carver-Hawkeye. Can't tell you all how excited I am. Lets raise the roof and convince my grandaughter to pick Iowa over damn Northwestern. Go Hawks!!!--Bo

I think those are only 6 rows from the top. Last time I went I sat in row 39 (the very top row) in section N, which is just the other side of the 1/2 court line from where you are at.

But great seats though. All the sidelines seats are now sold out.

There are 42 rows at Carver. Row 33 in section LL are good seats. I sit in Section D, which is caty (sp) corner, and even deeper behind the basket1 row. I'd take LL over D any day. Enjoy...

II row 25 any good? thats what i got

Getting a lot of ppl asking this.

carver.gif

Rows go up to 42

I just did a system check for tickets. Pretty much everything is close to the top in the corners. This game just might sell out.

A few years ago ISU was in the NIT and sold out all their home games. It might sound stupid, but those games were some of the most fun I have ever been to in Hilton.

I really am glad to hear that Carver could sell out tomorrow! Good luck with Dayton. I really am going to miss watching Matt knock down bombs for you guys.

A few years ago ISU was in the NIT and sold out all their home games. It might sound stupid, but those games were some of the most fun I have ever been to in Hilton.

I really am glad to hear that Carver could sell out tomorrow! Good luck with Dayton. I really am going to miss watching Matt knock down bombs for you guys.

It kind of makes sense though. If you are willing to pay to go see the NIT you are likely a hardcore fan. If an arena sells out during and NIT game it's going to be an arena full of hardcore fans and that creates a good atmosphere.