Ticket sales flat

Iowa get back to sellouts but they are still skeptical, also can you tell me what ISU charges for tickets fo GA,student tickets and season tickets for the season ticket how much do donors have to pony up for the rights to those ticket compared to Iowa and if someone has that info i would appreciate that for comparison as that has a big affect on crowds considering the economy

ISU advertises season tickets for $99 every year. I'm guessing that is half the price of the cheapest Hawkeye season tickets.

I was in the process of ordering 2 season tix until I noticed I had to donate an additional $200-$600 per seat. (no thanks to sitting behind the basket). I know I can walk up to CHA for any game and get a quality seat at a reasonable price so I guess I'll continue to do that.

People don't buy SEASON tickets after seeing a couple 4 stars commit. People buy tickets after an NCAA tournament run. Shouldn't be too much longer for Fran.

People don't buy SEASON tickets after seeing a couple 4 stars commit. People buy tickets after an NCAA tournament run. Shouldn't be too much longer for Fran.

Well these commits are not going to play at Iowa this year. If Iowa markets this incoming class good enough they should see a spike in season ticket sales next year.

Latest posts