Thumbs Up / Thumbs Down

Thumbs down removal is a good thing. It keeps the cyfan trolls away who would vote thumbs down anything about the clowns but never contributed a post from their feeble minds.

The app is back on the table. Thumbs down just encourages mouth breathers to mouth breathe.

As a person with allergies and frequent head colds, I find this highly offensive. ;)
Do kinda miss politics, but it's probably healthier not contending with all the trolls on a daily basis. (My apologies to the short&ugly)

Anyone else having problems getting to the thumbs up sceen? The link i used to click on to get there is gone now.

[Q

UOTE=PCHawk;1419925]Anyone else having problems getting to the thumbs up sceen? The link i used to click on to get there is gone now.[/QUOTE]I

I have the same problem.

Yes, same problem. I'm able to access it by typing "thumbs" into my address bar, since it's still in my cache.

I never liked the app. I preferred viewing the site on the net from my phone. Unfortunately now I can rarely do that since many times when I try to view the page from my phone it takes me to the app store and doesn't allow this website to be viewed.

"Ah Snap", you never liked the app.? Wonder why.