Throwback Arrived!

NYCHawkeye74

I was terrified I had #3. Not that I wouldn't mind Jason White, but he was hurt. I was too scared to call and see what number I got. Too much so to even open the box. I just told my four year old to open it for me and put it on...

It was 94. Helmet has some nice scratches on it. Jersey is pulled out of place on one shoulder. yeah, I'm happy.

Awesome, NYC. And pretty cool modeling job by your young-un. Does he even have any idea whose shirt he's wearing?

I was terrified I had #3. Not that I wouldn't mind Jason White, but he was hurt. I was too scared to call and see what number I got. Too much so to even open the box. I just told my four year old to open it for me and put it on...

It was 94. Helmet has some nice scratches on it. Jersey is pulled out of place on one shoulder. yeah, I'm happy.

Very cool. How did this all go down to get those throwback jersey and helmets if you don't mind me asking?

Awesome, NYC. And pretty cool modeling job by your young-un. Does he even have any idea whose shirt he's wearing?

Tweeter, I raise my boys right. He knows exactly who he is. After it came he was chasing his little brother "Denard" around the house pounding him to the floor repeatedly.

The Throwbacks were distributed via the business school's entrepreneurship program, I think and they were sold late in the summer.

Got mine last Wednesday. I had put down my 5 choices and got an email saying none of them were available. I called the people in charge as instructed and was told to pick from a list of left-over numbers. I picked 43 to find out that 43 had just been taken so I took 98.

Last Wednesday a box showed up and I opened it to find 43. I am excited to get one of them regardless of number! Congrats on getting 94! I am excited to see what the future has in store for mine.

WOW! Very cool... Congrats!

ive been wanting to get all current and ex-nfl players jerseys and framed

theres a bar in iacity that did this and its pretty sick

ive been wanting to get all current and ex-nfl players jerseys and framed

theres a bar in iacity that did this and its pretty sick

Despite my wife's wishes, I have a bunch framed, and a bunch more waiting to be framed. All I have up now are the Warren Holloway and the Ed Hinkle throwback. The Ed Miles and Luke Recker are sitting in the closet right now while negotiations continue...

Latest posts