Throwback Arrived!

Despite my wife's wishes, I have a bunch framed, and a bunch more waiting to be framed. All I have up now are the Warren Holloway and the Ed Hinkle throwback. The Ed Miles and Luke Recker are sitting in the closet right now while negotiations continue...

Obviously you were able to get the purchase through the "Finance Committee", so I don't understand why are you having trouble with the "War Department"? ;)

Tweeter, I raise my boys right. He knows exactly who he is. After it came he was chasing his little brother "Denard" around the house pounding him to the floor repeatedly.

The Throwbacks were distributed via the business school's entrepreneurship program, I think and they were sold late in the summer.

LOL:D

Obviously you were able to get the purchase through the "Finance Committee", so I don't understand why are you having trouble with the "War Department"? ;)

I'm in good with the chair of the finance committee, but it is the minister of "the interior" is the problem!

Wow! That is sooo cool... AC's helmet too? Was it a raffle or did you put in a bid or do I just not open all my B-school emails? The #43 is cool too! I can't believe that they would get them cleaned and mailed out so fast...darn efficient.

Latest posts