Thoughts on the Insight Bowl are you excited or not?

Saginawbay

I am excited about game and really interested in seeing if KF and staff can get this team ready for this game or not. We will either player really well and win a close game or we lose by 3 td's and really struggle is my feel, but excited for another Iowa football game for sure!!

ofcourse it's Hawkeye football. I to am looking to see how well prepared they are, my feel is if KF and company can fight this out and pull out a win, I would have to eat a little crow. I would love to do that, so go hawks.

It's one last chance to see Stanzi, AC, and the some of the other seniors so I'm excited to see them sport the Black and Gold one more time.

Not really, I have to work Tuesday night anyway. I just cant get excited after the implosion of this team and the refusal by the coaches to change anything.

Not really. I am particularly disgusted that this staff just cannot keep a stable of running backs available. How many more times will this happen before they correct the problem. Decent rb's are not hard to find.

Not really. I am particularly disgusted that this staff just cannot keep a stable of running backs available. How many more times will this happen before they correct the problem. Decent rb's are not hard to find.

I am excited and what is the problem at RB? Not sure you can correct injuries?

I am excited about game and really interested in seeing if KF and staff can get this team ready for this game or not. We will either player really well and win a close game or we lose by 3 td's and really struggle is my feel, but excited for another Iowa football game for sure!!

Heck yeah I am excited! We could be 2-9 and I would still be excited for Hawkeye football!

GO Hawks! Crush the Inbreds!

I actually had no idea what night the game was until I saw a commercial for it Sat night. I havn't really had any interest at all. But I'm sure that my tv will be on the correct channel on tuesday night. And then Gabbert will get smacked hard. And then Stanzi will toss a td to McNutt. And then I will be screaming like a little girl.

I am looking forward to it. Interested to see how the team performs after the layoff - I fully expect a good showing and a well played game by us.

At 6:00 on Monday, the night before, ho-hum...maybe my attitude will change come 9:00 Tuesday night.

Nope...but will watch and will hope that the Hawks can finish the season on a positive note.

I saw all five defeats in person this year. I'd be thrilled if they could win...give them some momentum for next year.

It would also be fun to a least temporarily shut up the negative folks.

This is the first time in many years that I am not that excited about watching the game. I will watch the game with the rest of the Albuquerque crowd though and just hope they don't give the game away the last five minutes because of the coaches unwillingness to alter things...

I saw all five defeats in person this year. I'd be thrilled if they could win...give them some momentum for next year.

It would also be fun to a least temporarily shut up the negative folks.

So it was your fault, you son of a b****. :)

I am very excited, I admit that the feeling is way different than the last two years bowl games but still super way excited.

Not really, I have to work Tuesday night anyway. I just cant get excited after the implosion of this team and the refusal by the coaches to change anything.

I suppose you're probably looking forward to Oregon getting rolled up two weeks from tonight.

Latest posts