Thoughts on the Insight Bowl are you excited or not?

I am definitely excited. It's an Iowa football game! I completely agree with the OP and the interest in seeing if KF can get the team ready to play. I personally think they will. A win tonight will salvage a lot from this disappointing season.

I'm pumped. While disappointed in the end of the season, I'm eager to see what this staff and team can do. I'm writing this sitting in the sun and warmth on the patio of a mountain B&B overlooking the proles in Tucson; will hop a shuttle bus this afternoon with my son for a trip to Tempe to witness a great Iowa victory.

Not sure what they could've done about Wegher either.

images

I was more excited last year, no question. This year I have to decide if I want to take a work day off and how I will bide my time until a 9:00 kick. BUT, I am still excited. As a true fan, how can you not be? Seeing the Black and Gold take the field will always make me excited. I am anxious to watch new talent take leadership roles...Davis, Cocker and more vertern McNutt and Sash and our devoted seniors, Stanzi, Clayborn. Damn it I think the Hawks will win and they will look impressive in doing so! Now pass the kool aid.

Latest posts